+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Next WBA Manager

I think the majority on here would have wrote it.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I think the majority on here would have wrote it.......
    But I would have had a lot of spelling mistakes and words missing.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Excellent write up from Massi of the Express and Star of where it all went wrong, although the majority on here already knew Valeries shortcomings

https://tinyurl.com/es97akp7
    Good read, a balanced sum up imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Simply put the fans will not give Bruce time, sadly we are a toxic lot at the moment, the only cheap fix I could see working where the fans provide some backing would be to bring Megson back till the end of the season, although it was for a short time he did well and the football was good when he came in post Pardew, perhaps then look to bring in Mowbray at the end of the season?
    Speak for yourself. I give every manager a chance. And by that I do mean more than just the one game. As for me being toxic only in the sense that I pour a lot of toxins down my neck when I attend games, especially away days 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Speak for yourself. I give every manager a chance. And by that I do mean more than just the one game. As for me being toxic only in the sense that I pour a lot of toxins down my neck when I attend games, especially away days 😊 .

I will certainly give Bruce a chance and for me it would be a decent appointment. He’s no fool that’s for sure and bet he will be on a good promotion bonus.

Apart from Val going - the best news for me is the new CEO is a football guy with lots of experience at the top. That’s one major plus not picked up on!

Not been well of late so not posted and still unwell but will go to the Sheffield match now.

I wonder what type of vegetable will be thrown at him if we lose a few games?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I will certainly give Bruce a chance and for me it would be a decent appointment. He’s no fool that’s for sure and bet he will be on a good promotion bonus.

Apart from Val going - the best news for me is the new CEO is a football guy with lots of experience at the top. That’s one major plus not picked up on!

Not been well of late so not posted and still unwell but will go to the Sheffield match now.
    Is that a Brucie bonus then al?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

I've got a few reservations about our new CEO Al'. Not least because of the club's he's been associated with. Had the option to throw money at problems with Man Utd and Chelsea. Didn't have that luxury at Reading and their supporters thoroughly despise him. Just hope he's taken stuff on board from his time with them.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)