+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WBA / Sunlan go for Warney???

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    McCanns got the Sunderland gig?
    That would be good as it might take players about 3 weeks to understand him…

Warnovk has said he would do the job until the end off the season.

I'm surprised Preston didn't go got warney after appointing the Plymouth ex manager

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Warnovk has said he would do the job until the end off the season.

I'm surprised Preston didn't go got warney after appointingo the Plymouth ex manager
    I’m surprised Plymouth didn’t go for Warnock doesn’t he live down there.

No side with any ambition will want Warney. Into his sixth year managing here he'd have been gone by now otherwise.

As I've mentioned before (I think I've caught something from Gru ), it's about time the PL/EFL decreed that approaches to managers already in a job is not allowed outside the transfer windows. Anyone firing/looking for a manager outside the window is limited to hiring a new one from those already out of work or they have to wait until the next window opens. This will prevent situations where a club like Sunderland could throw a spanner in the works of any of their promotion rivals by 'suggesting' an approach for their manager.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    No side with any ambition will want Warney. Into his sixth year managing here he'd have been gone by now otherwise.
    Keep trying gru. I notice that you you gave no credit to the Millers who steamrollered Donny last night. Of course, as per usual, Donny didn't turn up so therefore the Millers won convincingly last night.

Pathetic doesn't begin to describe you ☹️

It is rather surprising though that a manager like Warne with such a good track record hasn’t been poached.

Maybe he has had offers and it’s just that we’ve not been told about them

We want him...and look where we are currently

Gru,you really are a tit,if we get promoted this season,maybe even champions,what will you say to then justify your weird hatred of the manager ?
    This would be his 3rd promotion,in a season with a record breaking run thrown in,and maybe even a trip to Wembley for good measure,ever thought you might be wrong about something ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast