+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

With our squad we need a fully fit Barnes in to rough up the opposition defence.If he's fit and firing on full cylinders he's a good addition to the squad.Cant be any worse than JRod anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    With our squad we need a fully fit Barnes in to rough up the opposition defence.If he's fit and firing on full cylinders he's a good addition to the squad.Cant be any worse than JRod anyway.
    Jay Rod is a lovely footballer and who in their right mind would leave him out of the team after the screamer he scored at Old Trafford last season?

He needs games and Dyche must not know that Jay Rod can make a proper fist of it playing on the right wing. I think he played in that position for England.

Strange dude is SD.

Not saying leave JRod out of the team BT ,but Bashley adds a bit more and can be brought on when needed if JRod isn't doing the business . Both have their own way of playing and can be useful if needed. Just glad Barnes is getting back to full fitness and it will be good to have him back in the squad again.
    The opposition defence definitely don't like Bashley getting into them.

By all reports the Watford defence is vulnerable. I doubt that Hodgson will have had time to sort them out. Barnes could be a good choice to unnerve them. If he is not 100% a cameo from the bench could be effective with 20 minutes to go. I doubt that Cornet will get the full 90. I am not sure about JayRod and his best role. He scored three against Fulham and can score the odd worldie. He is not a classic centre forward but doesn’t have great pace. I am not sure what he brings to the team, other than being a local lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    By all reports the Watford defence is vulnerable. I doubt that Hodgson will have had time to sort them out. Barnes could be a good choice to unnerve them. If he is not 100% a cameo from the bench could be effective with 20 minutes to go. I doubt that Cornet will get the full 90. I am not sure about JayRod and his best role. He scored three against Fulham and can score the odd worldie. He is not a classic centre forward but doesn’t have great pace. I am not sure what he brings to the team, other than being a local lad.
    You are joking - right?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...ited&FORM=VDRE

He's not showed us anything like that lately BT.in fact he's missed some real sitters.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    He's not showed us anything like that lately BT.in fact he's missed some real sitters.
    When?

Pray tell alfie.

Might as well discus how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, Jayrod, Bashley, Vydra, JBG, none of it matters, either Wout and Maxwell hit it off big time or we're going down. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Might as well discus how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, Jayrod, Bashley, Vydra, JBG, none of it matters, either Wout and Maxwell hit it off big time or we're going down. End of.
    Always the negative waves moriarty
    Name:  oddballkellysheroes2T1.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  92.9 KB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)