+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Livi Macaroni v The All New Look dons after the transfer window Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    It cant be ignored that Cormack has made a roaring clunt of the whole thing, i notice he has phuck all to say for himself now.

I had high hopes, well not really that high but expected him to be better than Milne...that was a really low bar Cormack and you are still making a clunt of it.
    He’s made an @rse of some really easy decisions, lied about a few things & the place is still honking from Stewart Milnes presence. The first thing any good chairman would’ve done, is fire that c*nt into space.

He’ll turn up to get his teeth in a photo with Fergie, then I reckon you won’t see him for months.

Seems like i made the right decision not to go on Saturday and take in the Spurs v Brighton cup game instead. From what I'm hearing it was truly awful. Glass just constantly says the same things and i really don't think he has the ability to change anything. With the players we have apart from the dead wood, we should be performing a lot better. I can only see a heavy defeat incoming from the terrorist loving tramps and our best chance in the cup is if we hold Murderwell to 0-0 for 120 minutes and get to penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I can only see a heavy defeat incoming from the terrorist loving tramps and our best chance in the cup is if we hold Murderwell to 0-0 for 120 minutes and get to penalties.
    Have we not managed something like 5 clean sheets in about 40 games under Glass?

That would tend to indicate the 0-0 and pens plan is a bit of a long shot and slightly flawed.

I just cannot see this team with this manager getting a win at Motherwell. They don’t have the minerals.

As for Cormack, done a lot of good stuff off the pitch - apart fae letting Milne hang about the place - but on the pitch it’s been a disaster and at the end of the day that’s what really counts. Plus now we’re looking at a 34 year old midfielder apparently, ffs that’s the last thing we need.

Still, didn’t sign the thumb so swings and roundabouts.

His ego must be feeling the flak he’s getting by now though - the silence is deafening - and he won’t like it one bit, so hopefully that will have the desired effect sooner rather than later…

Agree with you Moog. My saying our best chance was a 0-0 was designed on the fact that we simply look incapable of scoring therefore i thought we could perhaps defend like our lives depended on it and keep them out but like you i have serious misgivings on that happening too.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011