+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chalky Sat Bet

Cambridge vs Wycombe was called off 🤷*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Cambridge vs Wycombe was called off 🤷*♂️
    Cambridge v Luton wasn't though 😉

I wish that the game had been called off tbf as I would have had 50-60 notes back instead of just nowt 🙄

I called in the Horse & Jockey on the way back from dropping the boy off at the gym yesterday & one of the lads was doing a bet of some sort & decided to “cash out” is it? Apparently during the games they make you an offer & you can accept it or wait until the death to see if you win it or lose it all 🤷*♂️

To me that is dangerous, gambling on a phone is more tempting than a piece of paper with you bets on..

Yeah cash out is only available online,if you have an accumulator of say six teams and theres just one game to play you may be offered a chance to cash out and take a percentage of what you could have won should the 6th game come in,it can be tempting to cash out but I don't bother,it's all or nothing for me,when Leicester won the Premier League a few seasons back one punter had £50 (I think) on them at 4000 to one and the cash out value on that was massive but I honestly can't remember if it was taken or not

Instead of 4 both teams to score.. are the odds the same for 4 home or 4 away mate?

Depends on who's playing who,Scunny beating Newport away will be far greater odds than Newport beating Scunny for instance but the odds are a lot better than both teams to score,I'm busy tomorrow but next week give me four clubs to win home and away and I will chuck £2.50 on and see what happens,when Notts was in the league I used to regularly place all three Nottinghamshire teams to either win,lose or draw but I can't remember the odds

Was thinking more you can’t predict 🤣🤣

Let me have a look 🤔

Can you do 6 away wins? I presume they are shorter odds but chances of must increase?

Man City
    QPR
    Sunderland
    FGR
    Rangers
    Real Madrid

Must be worth a quid 🤷*♂️

Interesting how many times in Predictocomp no-one scores any points on a fixture.

Last week for example Sunderland v Doncaster.

Doncaster were about 10 to 1 against and everyone predicted a home win.

Final score Sunderland 1 Doncaster 2.

There were 3 of those in Predictocomp last week.

Get a treble like that up and it would pay over £1000 to a £1.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Can you do 6 away wins? I presume they are shorter odds but chances of must increase?

Man City
    QPR
    Sunderland
    FGR
    Rangers
    Real Madrid

Must be worth a quid 🤷*♂️
    Can't do Real Madrid as the coupon is English and Scottish clubs only from the Prem down to national league,they are all big clubs so the odds will be small but I will also put a quid on their opponents and see what we get

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)