+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not just our game with drama today

Not just our game with drama today

Tbh if I was spat at I’d kick off

"From minute one the barrage of abuse from directly behind the dug-out was astonishing," Bolton boss Ian Evatt told BBC Radio Manchester.

"No protection. Encroachment, spitting and it takes the worst of all remarks - a racist remark - for somebody to stand up and do something about it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60178754

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Tbh if I was spat at I’d kick off

"From minute one the barrage of abuse from directly behind the dug-out was astonishing," Bolton boss Ian Evatt told BBC Radio Manchester.

"No protection. Encroachment, spitting and it takes the worst of all remarks - a racist remark - for somebody to stand up and do something about it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60178754
    No mention of loads of Bolton fans invading pitch when they scored….

Also I am not sure halting the game for a racist remark is the way to go in my opinion…

Await the liberals saying the outbreak of bad behaviour is a result of the pandemic and its affect on mental wellbeing

More to do with an inability to handle alcopops and beer

''The situation then turned sour as Bolton fans threw objects at Morecambe keeper Adam Smith, before Joyce took the players off for around 10 minutes after Evatt reacted angrily to the comments allegedly made to his players from home fans behind the dugout''

It appears that pockets of hooliganism is slowly rearing its ugly head once again in football. Gone are the days when the Police stood in the crowd and quickly lifted anyone causing trouble, maybe it needs that again.

Ours was the only game today without a referee

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Await the liberals saying the outbreak of bad behaviour is a result of the pandemic and its affect on mental wellbeing

Not mutally exclusive those two things.

People couped up for almost two years there was bound to be a reaction, I was hoping for more of a "roaring twenties" thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not mutally exclusive those two things.

People couped up for almost two years there was bound to be a reaction, I was hoping for more of a "roaring twenties" thing though.

Yeah that’s why convents are dangerous places, tough *******s are those nuns

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post

Don’t forget the pills

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast