+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyche has lost the plot

Dyche has lost the plot

Just back and I have to say Stephen’s in front of cork is beyond me , I can’t see a single reason we’d do that , Westwood needs a medal for carrying him for 92 minutes.

I’d openly say corks legs have gone but Stephen’s is a step further again - why did he think that in the most important game of our season so far we’d play a man who’s been injured along time and honestly is no where near good enough.

Same old dross served up again I’m afraid - I watched cornet make numerous runs in behind their defence only for peters - Mee - Stephen’s to check back and not play the pass - fine margins my arse.

Stephens should be in front of the Fair Trading Office first thing on Monday morning and get charged with impersonating a footballer.

Jesus F*cking Wept!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Stephens should be in front of the Fair Trading Office first thing on Monday morning and get charged with impersonating a footballer.

Jesus F*cking Wept!
    Even against Watford we were like a team in slow motion.This team will struggle in the Championship and Dyche is toast.The football is stale and awful to watch.Boos again at full time.He will not survive a second relegation from the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Even against Watford we were like a team in slow motion.This team will struggle in the Championship and Dyche is toast.The football is stale and awful to watch.Boos again at full time.He will not survive a second relegation from the PL.
    I honestly thought the fans were booing the totally diabolical referee.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Exactly CIB we are stood still receiving the ball , I’m a bit worried that people still think Dyche is the answer , we have wide men that constantly narrow play they come back and hold hands with our full backs instead of stretching play and creating space.

The first opportunity they got to get their midfield ahead of the forwards they did it and almost scored ( should have really ).

It tells you everything when our two most creative players are full backs Roberts and Taylor ( I appreciate taylor didn’t play tonight).

I watched the warm up tonight and the shooting in Mcneil had 5 shots in a row ( 4 off them off his shins 2 hit the corner flag which he seemed to think was hilarious- He took that attitude into the game and imo was shocking when we needed people to stand up and be counted tonight, this again imo is an example of players too comfortable in the fact I’ll be playing whatever - he should have been subbed for a player who actually cares.

That’s how it looks to me anyway

Our Midfield has been dreadful since BrownHill and Westwood where out about 4 games prior..
    I really don't know why Dyche doesn't realise games are won and lost in the middle of the park. They completely over ran us a. Stephens is just a liability, we need a 3 in the middle if it is a weak point or we get dominated game after game, we are not winning the second balls, we are slow and getting caught on the ball, over run and instant pressure in the middle of the park, 2 men vs 3, and 1 of them couldn't even get in the Preston team.

The weather was diabolical, with rain and high winds.
    When playing under these conditions it is probably best to keep the ball on the deck as much as possible, so it is less likely to be affected by the wind.
    What did we do, tried to play Dyche-ball, I heard it was reported we played a premier league record of 47 long balls in the game’s first half.
    I thought defensively we played reasonably well, but we put too much pressure on our defence with our style of play.
    Having Stephens in midfield is like playing with a huge handicap, I thought he was very poor even by his standard which is generally poor. I still have no idea why he was signed in the first place.
    It is too early to judge the Cornet and Weghorst pairing in attack.
    Our main problem at present appears to be the team management of Dyche, Woan and Stone, their tactics are stale boring and unimaginative.
    I do not subscribe to the Saint Sean of Kettering group and firmly believe that enough is enough and Alan Pace should be look for looking for replacements as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Exactly CIB we are stood still receiving the ball , I’m a bit worried that people still think Dyche is the answer , we have wide men that constantly narrow play they come back and hold hands with our full backs instead of stretching play and creating space.

The first opportunity they got to get their midfield ahead of the forwards they did it and almost scored ( should have really ).

It tells you everything when our two most creative players are full backs Roberts and Taylor ( I appreciate taylor didn’t play tonight).

I watched the warm up tonight and the shooting in Mcneil had 5 shots in a row ( 4 off them off his shins 2 hit the corner flag which he seemed to think was hilarious- He took that attitude into the game and imo was shocking when we needed people to stand up and be counted tonight, this again imo is an example of players too comfortable in the fact I’ll be playing whatever - he should have been subbed for a player who actually cares.

Ye Ive been pissed of with McNeal for ages.. we should have cashed in on him, over hyped British player tax.. his development and attitude has gone backwards.. sloppy wasteful player, in the wrong position constantly both going forward and extremely woeful getting back.. I have grow very tired of him and his automatic inclusion in the team.. Faviotes fc

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

Me too mate #

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Ye Ive been pissed of with McNeal for ages.. we should have cashed in on him, over hyped British player tax.. his development and attitude has gone backwards.. sloppy wasteful player, in the wrong position constantly both going forward and extremely woeful getting back.. I have grow very tired of him and his automatic inclusion in the team.. Faviotes fc
    He was a player playing without passion, disinterested and totally in the "comfort zone".

He should have been hooked after twenty minutes. This lad needs a kick up the arse and quick.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)