+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diabolical.

Diabolical.

The weather was diabolical.

The traffic coming out of Burnley was diabolical.

Our pre-match meal was diabolical.

The football match was diabolical.

Dyche's team selection was diabolical.

Burnley were diabolical.

Stephens and McNeil were equally diabolical.

Anybody else daft enough to chuck £100.00 at this diabolical way to ruin a Saturday afternoon?

I was only watching a free stream BTI and it ruined my Saturday afternoon/evening.Even the most ardent fans must be peeved at paying to watch that shoite.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I was only watching a free stream BTI and it ruined my Saturday afternoon/evening.Even the most ardent fans must be peeved at paying to watch that shoite.
    There were about fifty others all around me who shared my lack of enthusiasm for this diabolical charade.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    There were about fifty others all around me who shared my lack of enthusiasm for this diabolical charade.
    We’re you in dining BT ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    We’re you in dining BT ?
    We got to Burnley about 4ish. Met my eldest lad and his mate, the best I could find considering my 12 year old grandson's tummy was growling was "Fryday's" chippy across from a new kebab shop.

We managed to get a table for 4. Wish we hadn't!

Unless you're Scottish the rugby was the icing on the cake, awful day all round.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Anybody else daft enough to chuck £100.00 at this diabolical way to ruin a Saturday afternoon?
    There is a better use of your money BT, there are still some bookies offering 4/7 about us being relegated, why we aren't much shorter than that I have no idea, to me it's stealing money. £140 on and in May the £80 profit will ease the pain of relegation just a little.

Why does SD persist with 4-4-2 when the midfield is overrun every time?

Why not a back 4 of Roberts, Collins, Mee, Taylor with Roberts and Taylor getting forward.

Midfield 3 of Brownhill, Cork and Westwood.

Front 3 of Cornet, WW and JayRod.

Forget about Lennon, McNeil and JGB.

Could it be any worse?

Tuesday against Manchester United could be my last game for a while. If we are served up the same boring, unimaginative football we have seen of late I am not prepared to waste good money watching Burnley.

We need Alan Pace to wring the changes and do it NOW.

Although Dyche has earned a lot of respect over the years he has been manager, he now appears to be alienating those of us who enjoy being entertained with good football. We do not have to win every game but playing hoof ball in a gale force wind is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    Tuesday against Manchester United could be my last game for a while. If we are served up the same boring, unimaginative football we have seen of late I am not prepared to waste good money watching Burnley.

We need Alan Pace to wring the changes and do it NOW.

Although Dyche has earned a lot of respect over the years he has been manager, he now appears to be alienating those of us who enjoy being entertained with good football. We do not have to win every game but playing hoof ball in a gale force wind is beyond me.
    My problem with Dyche at present is, he refuses to play his 10 best footballers.
    Injuries aside:
    Pope,
    Lowton, Collins, Mee , Taylor,
    Tarkowski,
    Westwood, Brownhill,
    Cornet,
    Barnes, Weghorst.
    4-1-2-1-2.
    Make no bones about it, without Pope yesterday we would have lost.

No point spouting about "width" because we never use it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)