+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP ….. blaming the coach and the players

STOP ….. blaming the coach and the players

I’ve read disparaging remarks on here and that other message board about Asbaghi and some of the players.

Haven’t supporters realised yet the enormity of what has been revealed this season !?!?!
    Didn’t supporters hear the interview of the CEO by Andy Giddings - or see the interview of Paul Conway in the Danish newspaper.

For Gods sake it’s all there in black and white why Barnsley are where they are in the league.

It’s all there in black and white why we don’t have older heads in the team - why we don’t have any strength up front - and why we play tippy tappy football.

The players are of a type that have been carefully recruited - the coach has been informed how they should play - and who should play.
    All of it done for a specific purpose.

So why are supporters still intent on pointing the finger at the players and the coach !?!?!

Who is this aimed at ?

I’ve never liked having a go at any players and even if they’re not up to the standard we need so long as they try their best I’ll get behind them but when they don’t put a shift in and stroll about the pitch, no tracking back or putting a foot in then they’re taking the Micky out of the fans then it becomes open season and the gloves come off.
    As for the manager it’s much the same but I do expect to see a bit of passion plus I also don’t have much respect for professional manager that agrees to work with those restrictions and that’s why we’ll never see the likes of Mick Mac or Warnock.
    Can you imagine Ferguson, Clough, Shankly etc working under those conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Who is this aimed at ?
    Aimed ???
    What do you mean ‘aimed’?
    As in an individual or group ?
    Because if that’s what you are suggesting - it’s not ‘aimed’.

It’s an opinion expressed after reading all the comments on here and the other message board talking about how bad individual players were and how bad the coach is supposed to be - when it’s been pointed out to everyone at Barnsley what is actually happening behind the scenes.

If those things hadn’t been pointed out - then supporters would naturally think it’s the coaching staff that’s at fault.
    But the cat has SLIPPED out of the bag - and yet some (most ?) fans still can’t see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Aimed ???
    What do you mean ‘aimed’?
    As in an individual or group ?
    Because if that’s what you are suggesting - it’s not ‘aimed’.

It’s an opinion expressed after reading all the comments on here and the other message board talking about how bad individual players were and how bad the coach is supposed to be - when it’s been pointed out to everyone at Barnsley what is actually happening behind the scenes.

If those things hadn’t been pointed out - then supporters would naturally think it’s the coaching staff that’s at fault.
    But the cat has SLIPPED out of the bag - and yet some (most ?) fans still can’t see it.
    It only took thee 3 and aif years to see it and that's ony cos it wo spelled art to thi in black and white in the Khaled interview last October

As SB sez, thaz bin pillacked royally

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It only took thee 3 and aif years to see it and that's ony cos it wo spelled art to thi in black and white in the Khaled interview last October

As SB sez, thaz bin pillacked royally
    You mean for 3 years you were scrambling around trying to guess what was going on and making stories up of what might be going on.
    I’ve seen countless posts that follow that theme.
    And would rather stay in that dream world other than facing the CEO face to face.

And to top it off - then generally ignore the facts when they are laid out on a plate.

Next port of call - Supporters Trust Q&A session with Paul Conway.
    My advice - listen to it.

I'll have a glass of wot you've been smoking please Nudger lol.
    Our fans know the things you keep pointing out time and time again, and Im sure they agree with the point your making.
    But that dun't mean the players and manager/coach can skip the blame, they are just as responsible for putting us in the mess we're in unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I'll have a glass of wot you've been smoking please Nudger lol.
    Our fans know the things you keep pointing out time and time again, and Im sure they agree with the point your making.
    But that dun't mean the players and manager/coach can skip the blame, they are just as responsible for putting us in the mess we're in unfortunately.
    I think we’ve strayed off topic.
    The initial post was to underline the influence Paul Conway is having on every aspect of the 1st Team.

The other posts relates to what is fact - and what is guesswork.
    It dosent need me to say there is a massive difference between the two.

I disagree with your point about the players and coach unable to skip the blame.
    I think they definitely can.
    I hold no blame against the players and coach.
    They are doing their best under a cloud of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    You mean for 3 years you were scrambling around trying to guess what was going on and making stories up of what might be going on.
    I’ve seen countless posts that follow that theme.
    And would rather stay in that dream world other than facing the CEO face to face.

And to top it off - then generally ignore the facts when they are laid out on a plate.

Next port of call - Supporters Trust Q&A session with Paul Conway.
    My advice - listen to it.
    If tha believes certain things that come arta the club then tha starts to get delusions of grandeur abart the club actually signing an American striker worth over 10 million pounds. Al seh no more.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    If tha believes certain things that come arta the club then tha starts to get delusions of grandeur abart the club actually signing an American striker worth over 10 million pounds. Al seh no more.
    Delusions of grandeur???
    Preferred to illusions of fairies ?

As for Dike - I can guarantee that I’m not the only one that believes we were not told the truth about Dike.

If you believe we were told a deliberate lie by Dane Murphy on several occasions then that’s your prerogative.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast