+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warnock

Warnock

Could it happen ?

I can’t see it Roma he’s not somebody who’ll put up with being told what to do

There would have to be a big slice of humble pie eaten by Conway and Co

I think our reputation precedes us in football now Roma. Word gets round quickly and football people like Warnock will be all too aware of how this club operates under this lot and wouldn't touch us with a bargepole

Even if Neil could get past the way we operate its an almost impossible task for anyone to keep us up .

A challenge is one thing , an impossibility is another matter altogether .

As much as I can't stand the bloke, Id be ok with Colin being asked to keep us up.
    But nobody can turn this season around, and he'd probly tell this lot to go and tek certain liberties upon their person.
    If you know wot I mean. 😅

Warnock would be too much for our clowns.

They like a puppet to control.

I wouldnt put it past either him/board agreeing to something !! I wouldnt rule it out completely

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I wouldnt put it past either him/board agreeing to something !! I wouldnt rule it out completely
    I suppose with the transfer window shut he's obviously not going to be hammering at the door for signing players .

The deal maybe till the end of the season so much past that isn't going to trouble the ownership .

He works with what we have until May and can't rock the boat .

It just the impossibility of the task Roma that I can't get past with Warnock .

He want at least half a chance I'd have thought .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I suppose with the transfer window shut he's obviously not going to be hammering at the door for signing players .

The deal maybe till the end of the season so much past that isn't going to trouble the ownership .

He works with what we have until May and can't rock the boat .

It just the impossibility of the task Roma that I can't get past with Warnock .

He want at least half a chance I'd have thought .
    A can just see Warnock saying "Reight lads, wi guin back to vertical football because it served you well last season and gained you good results. We gonna drop the tippy tappy shyte and become more direct and physical in our approach because you proved to be very good at it last season and you were a tough proposition to your opponents. We need results quick in order to survive this season"

Conway then steps in from the back of the dressing room "Not so fast Neil. My prime objective is to bring value to this squad by hanging them out to dry playing a type of game and system that they haven't quite got to grips with yet despite being 28 league games in. I've signed most of these players from my trusty spread sheet and I don't want anybody to know that they have limited ability in terms of passing it out from the back by playing long ball as we did last season. I couldn't stick any possible success on the pitch. All I care about is making a profit. If you could stick with the passing football and toothless approach we've operated with since August then I'd be delighted with that. I'm sure there's a few mugs like me out there who'll be blind to our players weaknesses and pay good money for em. As long as I can get decent offers in for Styles, Helic, Mads, Morris and Collins in the summer then we'll be OK no matter how this season pans out"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast