+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Warnock

I know from someone who knows Warnock that he would come in for the season but they have to approach him and pick up the phone. It would have to be quick though to give him any chance of success.

He loves this club but they have to bite the bullet and realise we need him and this guy is a mistake

The chances of this lot doing that are very slim but he would come !

Pick up the piggin phone !!

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I know from someone who knows Warnock that he would come in for the season but they have to approach him and pick up the phone. It would have to be quick though to give him any chance of success.

He loves this club but they have to bite the bullet and realise we need him and this guy is a mistake

The chances of this lot doing that are very slim but he would come !
    Interesting ESR. We could do with losing tonight then to give him a better chance of coming in then.

Now we have lost to Luton they should be picking up the phone to Colin to see if there is any chance of him coming? Ashbagi has had his chance now as far as I’m concerned, we need someone who can lift these lads.

Warnock needed to in when Schopp got the sack and a transfer window on the horizon .

Even if he does come it's way way too late and pretty pointless .

I can't help but think Warnock would change this situation around. I liken it to John Sheridan at Oldham. He's saved them twice before. This season the fans have boycotted club due to owners, they were 8 points from safety heading into non league now Shez has come back for a 3rd time they are unbeaten in his 3 games only conceding 1 goal. Fans have flocked back, got behind the team and they are 2 points from safety with game in hand. The right appointment can work even in dire situations. There's time for Warnock to come in and make an instant impact and potentially salvage something from the season.

A Tractor n Trailer int Car park , a blowk offrin to cut tooa nails ,
    Parnd a gu ,

AR much !?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    AR much !?
    abart quart ta four !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Pick up the piggin phone !!
    I say, I say Safestyle! Safestyle! I want your windows.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast