+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pointless

Pointless

Circus of McFAKE continuing as manager rumbles on.

Nelms and McFAKE the laurel and hardy of Scottish football, another fine mess.

I've had it with them.

Shambles top to bottom, not going near Dens or Dundee FC until firstly McPake's gone and secondly a proper manager is in place - enough's enough, and Saturday's disgrace was one embarrassment too far for me.

Lovely talking to you guys (well most of you) but have a feeling I'll be out of it for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I've had it with them.

Shambles top to bottom, not going near Dens or Dundee FC until firstly McPake's gone and secondly a proper manager is in place - enough's enough, and Saturday's disgrace was one embarrassment too far for me.

Lovely talking to you guys (well most of you) but have a feeling I'll be out of it for a good while.
    Many have said the same re Dens.

I'm not going to st m game if he's in charge, simple.....even £16 too much for that drivel.

Haste ye back when the time is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I've had it with them.

I feel the same. I will give Dens a miss until McPake is gone. If he isn't moved before we get relegated, I will stop buying season tickets. That's after a few decades of them.

I’ve got a season ticket , and not been near dens since the Celtic game , and I won’t be back till major changes take place ,
    Folk on different sites want Jack Ross. , but I’m not to sure about him , failed miserably at Sunderland where they don’t tolerate fools .
    And sacked at hibs after a really bad run of defeats , Add in the unconfirmed rumour he knocked us back already before McCann got the gig so he’s a NO!!! From me , but don’t asked me who give the job to though , tough decision

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    I’ve got a season ticket , and not been near dens since the Celtic game , and I won’t be back till major changes take place ,
    Folk on different sites want Jack Ross. , but I’m not to sure about him , failed miserably at Sunderland where they don’t tolerate fools .
    And sacked at hibs after a really bad run of defeats , Add in the unconfirmed rumour he knocked us back already before McCann got the gig so he’s a NO!!! From me , but don’t asked me who give the job to though , tough decision
    This kinda sums things up.

We are only 1point behind but there is an air of inevitability about it all.

And folk that have been hardened to disappointment, major setbacks and calamity can't take anymore of Mcfakes bull****, bravado (I don't fear losing my job), brainless substitutions, bullying and the utter *******s he serves up

Can't blame him for not walking and I'm almost convinced the yanks don't have our best interests at heart ......so I'm not giving them another £ until I'm convinced they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    This kinda sums things up.

We are only 1point behind but there is an air of inevitability about it all.

And folk that have been hardened to disappointment, major setbacks and calamity can't take anymore of Mcfakes bull****, bravado (I don't fear losing my job), brainless substitutions, bullying and the utter *******s he serves up

Can't blame him for not walking and I'm almost convinced the yanks don't have our best interests at heart ......so I'm not giving them another £ until I'm convinced they do.
    Nelms does not appear to care about the performance of the team, the thing that draws paying customers. Or perhaps he thinks it will all be ok and his man will sort it out. But his judgement on football matters is poor , as mist Dundee fans know. All that can save Dundee from immediate relegation is the collapse of another club. How likely is that?

Think its an age thing(for me) and a way the world is now that has created such apathy around the club.If you look back we have been in far worse positions table wise as many times we have been in 2nd tier,the problem is the era we are now in every fan has the tools to find out all sorts of info where as before it was newspapers and occasionaly tv/radio.I,m at an age now where the fitba is no really the be all and end all but possibly just a habit.I,ve often thought I would prefer to see a dee team playing with mostly young scottish players,within our means and to hell what league its in.In todays world communication is key and we are sadly shocking at this.
    I feel the only way forward is like motherwell but we need our own ground.They have one of the lowest budgets yet seem to do well,seem to encourage young fans not scrutinise them.
    Mcpake needs to go but he is by no means the main problem at our beloved club.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)