+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Premier League player disgraced!

Another Premier League player disgraced!

Kurt Zouma, West Ham player, seen on video kicking his cat across the room then slapping its face. Has anyone ever told him that you can’t treat animals as you would humans? At least he didn’t eat the cat!
    Last edited by kettering_baggie; 08-02-2022 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Predictive text again

B A S T A R D!!!!!!!

Wish I hadn’t heard this, makes me so angry I could weep!

Let’s hope someone kicks him all over the pitch in his next game.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Kurt Zouma, West Ham player, seen on video kicking his cat across the room then slapping its face. Has anyone ever told him that you can’t treat animals as you would humans? At least he didn’t eat the cat!

I hope someone breaks his leg in the next match with a crunching tackle!! Harsh - not at all as he could have killed that cat!

Nice crunching tackle and a snap of his bones!

Karma!

Mick, my thoughts exactly. It seems West Ham endorse this disgraceful behaviour as they are starting him tonight. I'd stick him in the tiger pen at Dudley Zoo and tell him to kick one of those cats!

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    Mick, my thoughts exactly. It seems West Ham endorse this disgraceful behaviour as they are starting him tonight. I'd stick him in the tiger pen at Dudley Zoo and tell him to kick one of those cats!
    It sickens me Plates!

I love cats, I’ve had rabbits and we have dogs in the family........I don’t have the mental bandwidth to compute the sort of vermin that are cruel to any animal.

I could easily take a baseball bat to this c hunt and not even blink whilst smashing his legs to a pulp.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post

Villa enforced Greasy’s disgraceful behaviour when p issed during lockdown and he could have killed someone like Lee Hughes did but got lucky! Then there’s uproar over the cheese and wine parties held by Boris! You can’t make the lack of inconsistency up!

Had any of these instances been a poor chap without money he would have been locked up! Fines should be pro-rated on an individuals income or assets!

Raised this on one of the other posts late yesterday
    Absolutely disgraceful
    I’m not a real animal lover tbh but making an innocent creature being treated like that made me really angry last night

Agree hope he gets a taste of his own medicine and the guy laughing in the video

Pieces of ****

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Raised this on one of the other posts late yesterday
    Absolutely disgraceful
    I’m not a real animal lover tbh but making an innocent creature being treated like that made me really angry last night

Agree hope he gets a taste of his own medicine and the guy laughing in the video

Pieces of ****

Moyes said he was picked as he was one of his best players! The French c unt should be deported! Such a shame he was not carried off on a stretcher with a snapped leg!

Irrespective of his nationality I agree

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)