+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Super Bowl LVI

O/T Super Bowl LVI

I was going to entitle this thread "Sunday's Big Game" but don't want to be accused of click baiting

I know for one Brin has no interest whatsoever in US sports and I'm sure there are many more on here but we do have one or two (and at least one TykesMad interloper) who follow the NFL. Anyone watching and who will you be supporting? After being up at 4am to watch our game at Hillsborough I'm not sure I'll survive the 3-4 hour ordeal without at least a couple of naps or nags (more than a couple) from Mrs. CA to get some jobs done around the house/garden.

In case anyone is considering making the trip to LA for the game, average ticket prices are just over $10,000, parking at the stadium will cost you $300 but on the bright side you can get a hot dog for just $6.50

Using Zouma’s cat as an omen it’s got to be the Bengals

I would rather have my wedding tackle removed using a rusty cheese knife than watch Superbowl

I mean I thought Kansas were in the Superbowl up till 2 minutes ago so with that insight into what is going on the Rams will win 35-20. Lump on.

Agree with Geetarman like watching paint dry (sorry Warney know you’re a fan)

I'm off to Hilsborough to watch the Millers then straight back to Rawmarsh to pick my mate up and then driving through to Nottingham for the night out and we have tickets to watch the Super Bowl in Shooters Bar. It's going to be a long day but I think I'll be ok if I get an early night on Saturday.

I would like the Bengals to win just for the underdog story but my head says the Rams, quite comfortably.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Agree with Geetarman like watching paint dry (sorry Warney know you’re a fan)
    I must admit it's taken almost 20 years but if you take out the razzmatazz and gloss over the endless breaks in play for TV commercials it's actually much more than 2 sets of fat blokes pushing each other around.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I must admit it's taken almost 20 years but if you take out the razzmatazz and gloss over the endless breaks in play for TV commercials it's actually much more than 2 sets of fat blokes pushing each other around.
    Fat blokes that can do Olympic 100 metre qualifying times ( well some of them)

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I would rather have my wedding tackle removed using a rusty cheese knife than watch Superbowl
    Here, here. A 60 minute game that takes 4 hours to play???????? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Either one of these could play Wycombe, it's right up their Street all this time wasting. Wonder who'd cave in first?
    Last edited by Brin; 09-02-2022 at 11:29 PM.

....never watched it, never will..................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast