+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cressida Dick gone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

The Met need to address racial discrimination, misogyny and chauvinism. Good luck with addressing that lot!
    Never mind addressing all that BT, and never mind the burglaries, theft, rape, murder and knife crime that Swiss mentions, they have a far more important investigation occupying them now. Were some people having parties in Downing St 18 months ago ? Let's have our priorities right shall we.

Addressing burglaries and theft are a thing of the past,all the phookin bizzies do now is give you a crime number abd tell you to claim on your insurance..the Police aren't worth a w@nk in today's society unless you make a racial comment and then they jump down your throat the cnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Never mind addressing all that BT, and never mind the burglaries, theft, rape, murder and knife crime that Swiss mentions, they have a far more important investigation occupying them now. Were some people having parties in Downing St 18 months ago ? Let's have our priorities right shall we.
    You know how much I detest Boris sinkov, but seriously no wonder Dick had to go.

If the Prime minister can't have a f*cking party, who the f*ck can?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You know how much I detest Boris sinkov, but seriously no wonder Dick had to go.

If the Prime minister can't have a f*cking party, who the f*ck can?
    Exactly BT, you're rich, you've been to Eton, you're Prime Minister but you can't have a party ? Bollox, a PM has got to have some privileges, otherwise what's the point. Anyway Boris isn't wearing it, he'll do what he feckin wants, and quite right too.

Exactly BT, you're rich, you've been to Eton, you're Prime Minister but you can't have a party ? Bollox, a PM has got to have some privileges, otherwise what's the point. Anyway Boris isn't wearing it, he'll do what he feckin wants, and quite right too.
    And what goes on in Chequers, f*cking stays in Chequers!

"Ousting the "hugely respected" Cressida Dick is a "blow" for ambitious female officers, an ex-police chief has said.

Sir Peter Fahy, the former chief constable of Greater Manchester Police, said the treatment of Dame Cressida after she lost the confidence of Sadiq Khan "will be a shock to policing".

"I think there is a lot of consternation, a lot of sadness - she was hugely respected," he told BBC Radio 4's World At One.

"I think it will particularly be a blow to a lot of really good female officers who saw Cressida as a role model."

His words were echoed by Zoe Billingham, the former police watchdog, who said in a Radio 4 interview that the Met had far deeper issues beyond its leadership.

"I don't believe that taking the scalp of [a] woman is necessarily going to be the way to address the cultural issues in the Met," she said."

Just more evidence that we live in a lunatic asylum, I am sure the vast majority of the population don't give a FF whether the Met Commissioner is a man or a woman, they just want crime to be kept under control, their kids protected from knife crime and drug dealers, to feel safe in their homes and the streets safe to walk on.

But all you get on BBC News is wailing and gnashing of teeth, because 'ambitious female officers' might feel their promotion prospects are diminished.

"Ousting the "hugely respected" Cressida Dick is a "blow" for ambitious female officers, an ex-police chief has said.

Sir Peter Fahy, the former chief constable of Greater Manchester Police, said the treatment of Dame Cressida after she lost the confidence of Sadiq Khan "will be a shock to policing".

"I think there is a lot of consternation, a lot of sadness - she was hugely respected," he told BBC Radio 4's World At One.

"I think it will particularly be a blow to a lot of really good female officers who saw Cressida as a role model."

His words were echoed by Zoe Billingham, the former police watchdog, who said in a Radio 4 interview that the Met had far deeper issues beyond its leadership.

"I don't believe that taking the scalp of [a] woman is necessarily going to be the way to address the cultural issues in the Met," she said."

Just more evidence that we live in a lunatic asylum, I am sure the vast majority of the population don't give a FF whether the Met Commissioner is a man or a woman, they just want crime to be kept under control, their kids protected from knife crime and drug dealers, to feel safe in their homes and the streets safe to walk on.

But all you get on BBC News is wailing and gnashing of teeth, because 'ambitious female officers' might feel their promotion prospects are diminished.
    We are going to London for a summer sojourn this year, the Child Bride has stated categorically we will not be using the services of TFL, she does not feel safe. I'm saving up for the taxi fares now. Good job Cressida!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)