+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave Cormack...

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's possible that Cormack will turn out to be a worse chairman than Milne. And that would be a very difficult acheivement to pull off.
    Cormack is pulling it off very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's possible that Cormack will turn out to be a worse chairman than Milne. And that would be a very difficult acheivement to pull off.
    Impossible - behave yourself min.

Funding and delivering the training ground (ok the name thing is a big cringe but still) puts him head and shoulders above that useless gimp regardless of anything else.

He’s got quite a few shyte managerial appointments to go yet to get remotely close on that score either.

Dinna start me on Sevco & 11-1…

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Hes a gormless w@nker. Reminds me a lot of Ian Donald
    Bit harsh, though he’s nae covered himself in glory this last 6-9 months I’ll give you that.

To be fair though, at least he’s made his own money off his own back and efforts, rather than living off the success of his old man…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 16-02-2022 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Missed attachment

The new training ground will soon be welcoming it's 3rd manager.

Nae bad going, it must be unlucky, back to the Broad Hill lads.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The new training ground will soon be welcoming it's 3rd manager.

Nae bad going, it must be unlucky, back to the Broad Hill lads.
    We have been utter dog sh1te since the new training ground has been built.

Sh1te training ground, sh1te managers, sh1te players and yet the Colgate Kid puts his name on it.

He is full of ****. Total narc and blowhard and he is now running the Dons show. Beware............

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Impossible - behave yourself min.

Funding and delivering the training ground (ok the name thing is a big cringe but still) puts him head and shoulders above that useless gimp regardless of anything else.

He’s got quite a few shyte managerial appointments to go yet to get remotely close on that score either.

Dinna start me on Sevco & 11-1…
    Absolutely! Folk wanted a change from McInnes and more attacking fitba. That's the brief Cormack gave Glass, it didn't work out but it was a positive change. The training ground is great what's folk's beef? If I had won Euro millions and paid for it I'd stick my name on it. Folk wanted Glass gone cos the results are pysh Cormack sacked him which was needed. So why are folk so against Cormack other than his "teeth" and the way he says "prawcess" He's a Dons fan and has ploughed money into the club, I just don't get the bile aimed at him

The teeth are enough though, aren’t they?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The teeth are enough though, aren’t they?
    Must be the reason some whackos want Lennon as then they can say we'll have a manager with worse teeth than them

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Absolutely! Folk wanted a change from McInnes and more attacking fitba. That's the brief Cormack gave Glass, it didn't work out but it was a positive change. The training ground is great what's folk's beef? If I had won Euro millions and paid for it I'd stick my name on it. Folk wanted Glass gone cos the results are pysh Cormack sacked him which was needed. So why are folk so against Cormack other than his "teeth" and the way he says "prawcess" He's a Dons fan and has ploughed money into the club, I just don't get the bile aimed at him
    He never paid for all of the training ground, yet still stuck his name on it
    He goes M.I.A for long periods
    He had a high pitched whiney meltdown on Radio Scotland
    He’s still got Stewart Milne stinking the place out
    He lied about the prawcess & the Q & A
    He seems to be going out his way to annoy the Red Shed

No doubt he’s learning on the job but he’s made a honking start

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast