+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kaminski new deal

Kaminski new deal

Sorry a few days late but he signs a new deal at the club.
    A good move for us,just a shame we cannot get the players whose contracts are expiring to sign for us.
    I think next year we will see zeefuik,carter and hedges step into the slots left by nyambe,lenihan and rothwell.
    Unless we by some miracle go up.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Sorry a few days late but he signs a new deal at the club.
    A good move for us,just a shame we cannot get the players whose contracts are expiring to sign for us.
    I think next year we will see zeefuik,carter and hedges step into the slots left by nyambe,lenihan and rothwell.
    Unless we by some miracle go up.
    I am going to say this first, coming into this league is not always easy. And could take time to settle. I get that, and I do have that in mind as I say this next. Zeefuik is so far below the required standard its concerning. I am perplexed our scouting network thought he was worth getting in. He is nowhere near as good as Nyambe, its not even close. He was woeful vrs Swansea, but out of position. He still gave their goal away though.
    Vrs Forest it was one of the most inept performances I have had to endure. He is slow, one paced, can't cross a ball, gives the ball away alot. He got roasted a few times, he offered nothing going forward and looked really far off the pace. If he doesn't improve massively then I just don't see why they bothered. Unless he is better than Nyambe we are going nowhere. Zeefuik is a mid table Champ player, not better than what we have.
    Which is the case in point.
    The signings in Jan smacked of a club not interested or one that had serious intention of trying to go up.
    We played Peterborough early season. We beat the 4-0, and looked miles better. A lad stood out to me, Dembele. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile, even though they lost 4-0. He was a class above anything. Classy on the ball, unrushed, a real player.
    We had a huge chance of letting a player go in Rothwell who does not score or create goals. On his best day he is a decent, but rarely a match winner.
    During hard periods you need a Dack, or a match winner. We have nothing. Buckley, Rothwell, Johnson, Khadra, Dolan, Giles, Hedges ....none of these players will win you a tough game.
    We bid for Dembele, we didnt offer enough, and decided to keep Rothwell. Who is now sulking. And has done even less than Diaz etc since Jan. Now we are stuck with crap like him, who isn't bothering anymore.
    Dembele signed for Bournemouth. As they missed out on Rothwell.
    We would have gotten him had we sold Rothwell. Which really needed to happen.
    On Sat, Bournemouth scored a 95 min winner. Dembele got that winner. By all accounts he was excellent.
    I will tell you now, 10 hours before kick off, Rothwell will not impact our result later on. As Bournemouth disappear over the horizon.

If we seriously wanted to go up, they would signed a few decent players in Jan. Instead they brought in lesser players. Zeefuik. Hedges, who is poor. If he was any good, he would be starting. Instead he comes off the bench, looks slow and no better than anything we have. So why sign mid-table Champ players, no better than anything we have?
    Because they have zero intention of pushing on and going up. Despite being 2nd during the whole of the Jan transfer window.

It all sounds harsh, like I am saying all these players are bad. Some probably won't be. What we are is a mid-table Champ club. Those players, who are going absolutely nowhere, will fit into a club going nowhere. And these lads are not going to improve us.

Bournemouth had to spend money to push on past us, by signing better players than us. Which they did.
    We could have been clever, letting them have a player like Rothwell, who would have flattered to decieve. Like he does with us for the past 4 years.
    Instead we are stuck with him, Zeefuik, and Hedges. And will be back down in 10th place pretty soon.
    The only positive is that Zeefuik is now injured. Of course he is. He lasted all 2 games.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)