+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glass gone?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    How unprofessional would that have been. Looking for a new manager behind the current managers back. Nobody would want to work for that kind of employer.
    if i was running a football club, or any business, that's exactly what I would do

just Seen the news nae surprise really Now who is Next ?

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    just Seen the news nae surprise really Now who is Next ?
    I await the Loud Voices herein to nominate a kirn of exotic contenders, none of whom I’ll have knowledge. Then when he/she/they is/are sacked, denial will ensue.

My interest is solely in managerless Aberdeen, and Keith, where Craig Ewan’s doing a creditable job with limited resources, although his players never got to grips with the conditions yesterday. I’ll text him later on and ask him to resist the temptation to apply.

Not Lennon, please.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 13-02-2022 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Glass shouldnt have been here in the first place.

Cormack pulls another stunt like that and he had better phuck off as well.
    Yep, a fair bit of pressure on DC here. He’s made such a clusterfuuck of that appointment there are a lot of questions marks against his judgement.

Fuuck this one up and he’ll lose all remaining credibility with the support - and he’s on pretty thin ice as it is with many…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 13-02-2022 at 11:58 AM.

I suspect all clubs have a list (in pencil) of possible coaches and players that they update as the season progresses. Foward planning - it is all part of the game

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    How unprofessional would that have been. Looking for a new manager behind the current managers back. Nobody would want to work for that kind of employer.
    I’d be extremely disappointed if some discreet enquiries haven’t been made in the background recently with potential candidates.

Very naive to think that type of thing doesn’t happen when managers are struggling.

The likes of say Jack Ross and Alex Neil (before he got the Sunderland job) should have been sounded out at least.

Dereliction of duty not to do so given results this last few weeks and months…

Dick Campbell.
    Take it to the bank.

Or Stuart Baxter.

At last the correct decision has been made but for Cormack that was the easy part. According to Glass in the interview after the sevco game January was the 1st transfer window he was involved in. That means cormack approved the summer signings and pretty much never backed Glass in January.

Cormack needs to take a step back now. He needs to leave the tracksuit in the changing room along with his team selection board and let an experienced manager come in and have full control of signing policy, which should also mean taking away Gunns extra responsibilities.

I hear you, vintage.
    I'm just curious to learn if you can think of anyone who could do a good job.
    I'm with you; not the usual dross.

Inevitable I suppose

I hope they don’t choose somebody I already hate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast