+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Squirrels...

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Bloody hell Bumble,is that of your photos?
    That's a fantastic picture,it's that good I'm going to nick it and put it as my profile on WhatsApp
    That may not be appropriate on this occasion Chalky.

This is what Bumble does for a living.

Copyright laws apply.

You need her permission first.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...the%20internet.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    That may not be appropriate on this occasion Chalky.

This is what Bumble does for a living.

Copyright laws apply.

You need her permission first.

].
    Aye you're right,I had better take it off before the rozzers come through the door at 6am,sorry Bumble 👍

Aye you're right,I had better take it off before the rozzers come through the door at 6am,sorry Bumble 👍
    If you ask nicely she may even send you a signed framed photo.... just like Gerard Depardieu!

If you ask nicely she may even send you a signed framed photo.... just like Gerard Depardieu!
    I've changed it back but it's still a great photo,I don't get the relevance of Gerard Depardieu though,does he send out a lot of signed photos or summat?

I've changed it back but it's still a great photo,I don't get the relevance of Gerard Depardieu though,does he send out a lot of signed photos or summat?
    At some point over the Early May bank holiday weekend in 1998, William and Patricia Wycherley were shot and killed in their home in a suburb of Mansfield, England, by their daughter Susan and her husband Christopher Edwards. The Edwardses then buried the bodies in the garden behind the house and went on to use the Wycherleys' identities to commit various acts of fraud intended to fund their hobby of collecting expensive Hollywood memorabilia.

The couple purchased many expensive items that they could not reasonably afford, including spending £20,000 on a signed photograph of Frank Sinatra. Susan forged letters supposedly from French actor Gérard Depardieu to her husband, writing in poor English and using a franking machine purchased on the Internet to add a fake French postmark.

The crime went undiscovered until 2012, when Christopher contacted his stepmother to ask for money and confessed. At this point the Edwards were living in Lille, France, having moved there when the UK's Department for Work and Pensions requested an interview with William Wycherley to assess his needs, as he would have been approaching his 100th birthday. They eventually agreed to surrender themselves to police at St Pancras railway station in October 2013 after travelling back to the UK.

The couple were found guilty of murder in June 2014, and were sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 25 years. The case was the basis for a 2021 docudrama miniseries titled Landscapers.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11471892/

I know the story very well as I live just a few miles from where they was murdered, I'm still at a loss at what Bumble protecting her image rights (quite rightly) and a double murder in Mansfield have in common though,tbf have had a couple of JD Fires tonight so may reread again in the morning 😉

I know the story very well as I live just a few miles from where they was murdered, I'm still at a loss at what Bumble protecting her image rights (quite rightly) and a double murder in Mansfield have in common though,tbf have had a couple of JD Fires tonight so may reread again in the morning 😉
    Apologies for causing confusion. My bottle of red probably isn't helping.

If you receive a signed photo through the post just make sure it is genuine!

If you receive a signed photo through the post just make sure it is genuine!
    Thank God for that,I thought that you was hinting that there may well be another murder in Nottinghamshire if I carried on using her squirrel photo 😮

Thank God for that,I thought that you was hinting that there may well be another murder in Nottinghamshire if I carried on using her squirrel photo ��
    If there is we can get Cayambe and his brother on the case.

If there is we can get Cayambe and his brother on the case.
    Aye 😂🤣😂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)