+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Super Bowl

O/T:- Super Bowl

It’s that time again guys and gals.
    Difficult one to call for me. I’m a Cleveland Browns supporter so have interest on both sides of the ball.
    Bengals are divisional rivals. Rams now have OBJ.

Anyone else heading out to a SB party or following the game?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-02-2022 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Corrected Off Topic prefix

The party will be the only interesting part of it

Trust me. I’ve heard all the put downs over the years.
    Some people love nfl. Others don’t. Easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    It’s that time again guys and gals.
    Difficult one to call for me. I’m a Cleveland Browns supporter so have interest on both sides of the ball.
    Bengals are divisional rivals. Rams now have OBJ.

Anyone else heading out to a SB party or following the game?
    I'm stuck at home with Covid. As a Jets fan I'm cheering for the Bengals....one of the only teams we managed to beat this season.

Looking forward to the draft? Vontae Mack....no matter what!

AFL gets the same level of bagging but I really enjoy it apart from the franchise side of it. People who live in the UK / Europe don't know how lucky they are to avoid a lot of that.

I love it because it cured my insomnia

If some football fans can't get on with passing at the back, going through the 3rds and are prone to the occasional shout of "forward" and "Gerrittttforward" at games they can hardly be expected to get on with the stop start nature and understand tactical depth of American Football.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    AFL gets the same level of bagging but I really enjoy it apart from the franchise side of it. People who live in the UK / Europe don't know how lucky they are to avoid a lot of that.
    AFL deserves there same level of bagging as it's crap, although it's the most popular spectator sport for some reason.

Ever noticed how we get questions about American football and baseball on British television quiz shows? I wonder if Americans on their shows get questions about cricket or rugby. Annoying innit?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Ever noticed how we get questions about American football and baseball on British television quiz shows? I wonder if Americans on their shows get questions about cricket or rugby. Annoying innit?
    Indeed they do !
    Why,only the other day on 'Jeopardy !' there was a question concerning the identity of the only European Cup winning team to play in the third level of their domestic leagues.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast