Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
We won 3 nil, but you keep moaning about everything and everyone. I believe you’re on the DFCSS committee, and folk wonder why JN wants nothing to do with that organisation.
I thought that free speech was still permitted throughout the UK including Scotland which means that I am as entitled as the next person to give my own opinion.
I will give you some food for thought.
You may remember that FPS tried in January 2019 to purchase all the A shares held by DFCSS for the derisory sum of £8,000 subsequently increased to £10,000. Fortunately the DFCSS members voted against this offer.
FPS said that their £8,000 offer was an excellent deal as all the Ordinary and A shares held by DFCSS was valued in their Annual Accounts at £1.
Prior to the DFCSS AGM held on 19th December 2020 I insisted that the true value of all the Ordinary and A shares held by the society
should be stated in the Annual Accounts with the shares being valued at 1.35p each which is the same price per share that FPS use when they out their ‘debt for equity’ share transactions.
I enclose the DFCSS annual accounts for the year ending 31st May 2020 which are freely available to read on the DFCSS website under Downloads and Minutes. I suggest that you look at Page 10 where you will read that all the Ordinary and A shares held by DFCSS are valued at £550,785. https://www.dee4life.com/files/16104...s31May2020.pdf
The 15.475.294 A shares alone are valued at £208,916 somewhat more than the original £8,000 offered by FPS.