+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic Next Round

That is spot on GB.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That is spot on GB.
    Agreed

By the way, how hard can it be to name a date/time for this game?

The club have listened to Shedka….we’re keeping the Shed for the QF.

United asked Celtic to agree a price reduction and Celtic have agreed to £27 a skull.

Game is on the Monday at 7.45pm

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It's easy to create an atmosphere with 4500 home fans and zero away fans though. Try recreating that with almost 2500 mhinks in the away end. It isn't going to be so easy.

FWIW the attendance for the cup game vs Hibs was only 5400, including over 1600 Hibs fans, so I'm not sure where the 6000 Arabs came from? More like 3800 Utd fans. That's hardly a great benchmark to go by when arguing we should keep 10,000 for ourselves vs Celtic.
    It was United 2-2 Hibs, Sunday cup game on bbc January 2020, attendance 9,400 and Utd announced the honme figure as 6,500 of something like that
    https://www.arabarchive.co.uk/matchdetails.php?id=5789

Are you getting your games confused? There were 500 Arabs in the shed, and they created a good noise when we attacked the end

The night before dundee were outnumbered at home to Motherwell

We should’ve just gave Celtic the top tier of the fair play stand, **** them and their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sande_Man View Post
    The club have listened to Shedka….we’re keeping the Shed for the QF.

United asked Celtic to agree a price reduction and Celtic have agreed to £27 a skull.

Game is on the Monday at 7.45pm

I don't think I have that kind of sway ha ha, it was always a potential however it needed other things to be right such as price and schedule

If all this info is true then it's disappointing the police stopped a Sat evening, would have preferred the Sunday 4pm to Monday evening

And price wise it's terrible, really poor but well aware both clubs need to agree but a joke compared to Tynecastle and Fir Park prices

I fear 3 stands will be half full.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    It was United 2-2 Hibs, Sunday cup game on bbc January 2020, attendance 9,400 and Utd announced the honme figure as 6,500 of something like that
    https://www.arabarchive.co.uk/matchdetails.php?id=5789

Are you getting your games confused? There were 500 Arabs in the shed, and they created a good noise when we attacked the end

The night before dundee were outnumbered at home to Motherwell
    I thought you meant the most recent cup game.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I fear 3 stands will be half full.
    At £27 a pop on a Monday night they will be. Deary me.

Looks like the pricing was dictated to us.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...S-CALLING.html

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)