+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: POSTPONED: Tonight’s game v Dover

No surprise there then!!! At least we'll not have to try and play them next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It might even be an idea to reverse it, our pitch might be better at coping with er weather.
    That is far too sensible for the National League to do...but what should be done.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It might even be an idea to reverse it, our pitch might be better at coping with er weather.
    Agreed. I think with many situations such as this a date reversal might be easily the simplest solution.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Getting to be bleddy ridiculous. Why rearrange this poxy fixture in Winter, should have left it until later in the season.
    Might get it played by the end of July at this rate.

How nice of the Dover chairman to blame Notts and their 'undue pressure' for the postponement.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post

How nice of the Dover chairman to blame Notts and their 'undue pressure' for the postponement.

From the Dover fans forum....

"5 hours notice still isn’t enough for some of the Notts County idiots on Twitter. The likes of them, Hartlepool and Grimsby deserve their humbling spells in this league. For clubs that have had years without success they really do have delusions of grandeur."

To be fair to Dover fans, there was a lot of sympathy for us as well as criticism of their own club back on 8th January over the initial postponement I hope they properly turn on their owner soon.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dove...off-t8285.html

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post

I don't understand what pressure he thinks we applied or why ? Does he think we wanted another game in the backlog and sought to have it cancelled after our fans left home ? Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    I don't understand what pressure he thinks we applied or why ? Does he think we wanted another game in the backlog and sought to have it cancelled after our fans left home ? Bizarre.
    Twit with an "a" springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    From the Dover fans forum....

"5 hours notice still isn’t enough for some of the Notts County idiots on Twitter. The likes of them, Hartlepool and Grimsby deserve their humbling spells in this league. For clubs that have had years without success they really do have delusions of grandeur."
    It's at least four hours travelling time from where I am . Not much time for a pee, and our tea

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast