+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Russia & Putin

Well, Russia have been allowed to invade the Ukraine not so long ago without the world ”reacting”…

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    That is the greatest danger, that countries will start taking sides.

By allowing Putin to use his country, the president of Belarus has shown his true colours again. Why no condemnation against this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Being a former KGB agent and judo athlete, one wouldn’t fancy meeting him in a cage fight…
    I’d take the challenge Thomas, 5 minutes and he would be crying for his mum.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    I’d take the challenge Thomas, 5 minutes and he would be crying for his mum.
    🤣🤣🤣👍

I think you are in the same weight class as my oldest son (30 years of age), Dave. 192 cm and 109 kg (you do the conversion&#128521, he has been into MMA, focuses on power lifting now (has taken 170 kg in bench press).

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Really misread Putin there mate, apart from maybe he’s not as tall as he would like, he’s bloody shrewd, totally ruthless, and ****ing loaded in all senses of the word
    He’s a nearly 70 year old midget sociopath.

At ice hockey each year the let him score 6 or 7 goals by standing aside to let him score.

At the World Cup he kicked the ball like Diana Ross at the 94 World Cup opening ceremony.

This man is an absolute nobody, a piece of excrement.

Russia could be an amazing country, hopefully once he dies a true statesman will come in as leader.

The Ukrainian President is a very impressive man.......the sort of modernist leader Russia actually needs.

Putin is scary in the way a bully is always scary......until you confront them one on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindenbaggie View Post
    [/B]

By allowing Putin to use his country, the president of Belarus has shown his true colours again. Why no condemnation against this guy?
    Because that guy is a straight gangster.....so no point. He is a puppy to Putin..

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    He’s a nearly 70 year old midget sociopath.

At ice hockey each year the let him score 6 or 7 goals by standing aside to let him score.

At the World Cup he kicked the ball like Diana Ross at the 94 World Cup opening ceremony.

This man is an absolute nobody, a piece of excrement.

Russia could be an amazing country, hopefully once he dies a true statesman will come in as leader.

The Ukrainian President is a very impressive man.......the sort of modernist leader Russia actually needs.

Putin is scary in the way a bully is always scary......until you confront them one on one.
    When Boris Yeltsin was president after Gorbachev...although he was drunk quite a bit.....he did say that at that moment....Russians had the best chance to become truly democratic nation............it died with him...
    Putin wants CCCP reinstated and as an ex KGB head....he most certainly is no idiot........might not be the sharpest knife in the draw but pretty sharp to do damage....

However this could be a major mistake on the international stage......and could bring an over throw to Russia.......

Well he has to be defeated from within or from without, he has broadcast today that he had no choice but to invade - he has the look of a crazy Bond villain! For all the sanctions being talked about, he has vast resources which he can sell cheaply to nations who don't oppose him leaving the others drawing from a smaller pool of resources, forcing prices up.

I wonder how many oligarchs would stand against him vs supporting him for the "greater good" - Mother Russia.

🤣🤣🤣👍

I think you are in the same weight class as my oldest son (30 years of age), Dave. 192 cm and 109 kg (you do the conversion&#128521, he has been into MMA, focuses on power lifting now (has taken 170 kg in bench press).
    I’d definitely like to see your son in a room with Putin I think 3 minutes would be all it would take 👍👍 🤜

Well, Russia have been allowed to invade the Ukraine not so long ago without the world ”reacting”…
    It was the Swedes who founded Russia wasn't it Thomas? Swedish Vikings, the Rus, travelled east down the rivers.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)