+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Wigan

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Wigan

There's been a bit of mind games going off with Warnes Wigan press agencies. He's only gone and said that they're the best team in the league and expects it to give us a good test.
    He said, after the last game against us that they were the Harlem Globetrotters of the division but then again he could have been taling aboput two other clybs with the Trotters reference!

This match for me has kind of been over shadowed by the death of Billy McEwan who was one of my favourite managers for the Millers and a good player for us to boot! I remember his daugher posting a while back saying that he was ill but still I'm shocked.
    On top of that there's the sad news that Trevor Swift has passed!

It brings to reality the seriousness of football and what it means to us all. Heros that pass whether it be players, managers or family members. There are triggers of great times that remind us of great people that have passed. Warne mentioned that Grigg was the glue in the team and I can say that football is the glue to memories, great times and good friends!

Let's hope the team can lift our spirits!

RIP Trevor Swift
    RIP Billy McEwan

Come on You Reds!

In this wind Curtis Tilt might become Curtis Blownover

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    There's been a bit of mind games going off with Warnes Wigan press agencies. He's only gone and said that they're the best team in the league and expects it to give us a good test.
    He said, after the last game against us that they were the Harlem Globetrotters of the division but then again he could have been taling aboput two other clybs with the Trotters reference!

This match for me has kind of been over shadowed by the death of Billy McEwan who was one of my favourite managers for the Millers and a good player for us to boot! I remember his daugher posting a while back saying that he was ill but still I'm shocked.
    On top of that there's the sad news that Trevor Swift has passed!

It brings to reality the seriousness of football and what it means to us all. Heros that pass whether it be players, managers or family members. There are triggers of great times that remind us of great people that have passed. Warne mentioned that Grigg was the glue in the team and I can say that football is the glue to memories, great times and good friends!

Let's hope the team can lift our spirits!

RIP Trevor Swift
    RIP Billy McEwan

Come on You Reds!
    Like that frog .......don’t post much now ....but when you are over next me and Mrs villa will treat you to a big breakfast at a venue of your choice ..... used to like it in the litten tree 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller View Post
    Like that frog .......don’t post much now ....but when you are over next me and Mrs villa will treat you to a big breakfast at a venue of your choice ..... used to like it in the litten tree ������������
    I will do mate. Can you send me your number please via the notification icon. I have had many broken phones since we last met.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I will do mate. Can you send me your number please via the notification icon. I have had many broken phones since we last met.
    😆😆😆😆😆😆😆wtf is a notification icon ........I’ll let brin do it .....I’m a fecking caveman when it comes to that ..........note to brin ..please pass frog my number

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller View Post
    ��������������wtf is a notification icon ........I’ll let brin do it .....I’m a fecking caveman when it comes to that ..........note to brin ..please pass frog my number
    Not surprised you can't find it as it doesn't exist Just click on Frog's name and select Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not surprised you can't find it as it doesn't exist Just click on Frog's name and select Private Message.
    He's not the only caveman then

Sent one frog ..let me know if you get it ....doubt it though ....😆😆😆😆

Morning frog'n'all. I keep looking anxiously on here and other social media to make sure the game is still on. Anybody in Rotherham who can let us know what the conditions are like? It seems like everywhere other than here on the US West Coast is having dangerous weather. (Clear blue skies and sunshine as I look out over the garden - think I'll go out and do some tidying to keep my mind off the game...)

Somebody just sent me this excellent article about Warney from the Guardian which I hadn't seen before:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...doing-this-for

50mph winds currently, just a breeze by American standards.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast