+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Yup, an attention seeker who is always on here trying to get a Rise from others and defending Lai at every opportunity as he's sorted me a job at wing yip for cash in hand.

Oh, sorry that you the moron who sees an improvement under Bruce.
    So come on then clever dick show me 1 just 1 post where I have defended lai

Shall I save you the time looking and tell you there aren’t any these are just fantasies you are making up in your tiny mind and are now believing them to be true ,nutcase

Oh go on and answer the question I asked you earlier would you rather watch us under val or Bruce ?

All this because I proved you and many others wrong when I said last October that val should be gone but because he was your blue eyed boy you threw your toys out of the pram and started stamping your feet and started shouting obscenities to try and deflect your love away from val

I bet you were the little boy on the play ground at school who used to say it’s my ball and I’m taking it home just because you couldn’t get your own way

QUOTE=viaductbaggies;39984410]So come on then clever dick show me 1 just 1 post where I have defended lai

Shall I save you the time looking and tell you there aren’t any these are just fantasies you are making up in your tiny mind and are now believing them to be true ,nutcase

Oh go on and answer the question I asked you earlier would you rather watch us under val or Bruce ?

All this because I proved you and many others wrong when I said last October that val should be gone but because he was your blue eyed boy you threw your toys out of the pram and started stamping your feet and started shouting obscenities to try and deflect your love away from val

I bet you were the little boy on the play ground at school who used to say it’s my ball and I’m taking it home just because you couldn’t get your own way[/QUOTE]

Did you have a hard day at Wing Yip Lai boy?

I will back any manager who is winning games and has had the best start to a season and most unbeaten games at home from the start of a season until.

Your boss Lai wasted £2m of the club's money on him and then gave him nothing to spend on a tired, old squad.

Like as with my feelings towards you i don't give a fu ?? About Val. I didn't want him at the start (Wilder for free was what i wanted).

I cared about the waste of £2m and I wanted wins, however, they came. But, most importantly i hated the way your idol didn't spend anyrhing in the transfer market until it was too late.

Tell me football genuis what brilliance have you seen from your armchair that is so much better under Bruce? To reapat again as you tiny brain cannot compute what I have said I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY DIFFERENCE IT IS THE SAME GUTLESS, UNSKILLED LACK OF PACE RUBBISH.

No heart in the middle of the park is the problem imo. 2 mf could have solved our problems possibly. A one box to box mf general and an attacking mf.

Instead, your hero Lai dithered and delayed the Bruce appointment so he missed the transfer deadline day where he could have used his contacts to get in some loans. That way he saved more money.

What's truly pathetic is apart from your undying love of Lai is that your total lack of achievement in life makes you boast about starting a thread in October and think you were right. You mentioned school and maybe you should have gone there more often as then you'd maybe actually achieved somthing instead of hoping the armchair team you "support" loses so you could A) Cream your pants (much to the annoyance of your mummy) and You bring your s hite thread back.

Now put that tongue firmly between Lai's a rse cheeks.

Nurse nurse he’s forgotten his medication again he’s hearing voices in his head that keep making untrue stories up and for some reason he keeps believeing them 🤪🤪🤪

So come on then find a post of mine that praises Lai …… I’ll save you the time again there isn’t one surprise surprise 🙄 just another fiction of your imagination yet again nurse nurse have you got mr bloods medication 💉

One thing I do agree with you is Lai dithered way to long in sacking your beloved val in fact he shouldn’t of appointed him in the first place and here you go he shouldn’t of appointed Bruce either !!!!!!! Even though the style of the football has improved very slightly

Now there’s something to hold on to for future reference when your forget to take your medication again

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Nurse nurse he’s forgotten his medication again he’s hearing voices in his head that keep making untrue stories up and for some reason he keeps believeing them 🤪🤪🤪

So come on then find a post of mine that praises Lai …… I’ll save you the time again there isn’t one surprise surprise 🙄 just another fiction of your imagination yet again nurse nurse have you got mr bloods medication 💉

One thing I do agree with you is Lai dithered way to long in sacking your beloved val in fact he shouldn’t of appointed him in the first place and here you go he shouldn’t of appointed Bruce either !!!!!!! Even though the style of the football has improved very slightly

Now there’s something to hold on to for future reference when your forget to take your medication again
    Medicine taken Lai boy.

You cannot get it in your numbskull it is not the fault of the MANAGERS.

Now back to your armchair and get ready for the sky game next Monday with your newly washed pants on after last night's latest excitement (don't forget to thank Mummy) and I am sure you'll have your fingers crossed that we lose again so that by 10pm you've created another mess for your Mummy to clean and give your uneducated football brain another embarrassing outing on here with more drivel and defending Lai.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Medicine taken Lai boy.

You cannot get it in your numbskull it is not the fault of the MANAGERS.

Now back to your armchair and get ready for the sky game next Monday with your newly washed pants on after last night's latest excitement (don't forget to thank Mummy) and I am sure you'll have your fingers crossed that we lose again so that by 10pm you've created another mess for your Mummy to clean and give your uneducated football brain another embarrassing outing on here with more drivel and defending Lai.
    Nurse nurse more medicine for mr blood

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)