+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ot - Leeds

They are a decent lot are the Burnsley fans, and its good to see their club continually staying up and seeing so called bigger teams down.
    Even though they do bat for the vile red rose of Lancashire lol.

As for Leeds, they are interesting to watch as a neutral because you rarely see a dull game. But I notice their fans are wishing Bielsa would stop trying to match the big teams like Liverpool and ManUre, because they simply can't do it.

Bielsa has left the club tonight by mutual consent .

I’d rather watch fire go art

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's a one way rivalry , Man Utd don't give a chuff about Leeds , it's all being created by media /hooligans, they're big rival is Liverpool , Similar to us Wednesday don't give a monkeys about BFC !!
    Tha reight theer chuck.
    As for Bielsa leaving - what a true gentleman this fella is.
    I hate Leeds with a passion.
    But - since Bielsa I don’t dislike them as much as I used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Tha reight theer chuck.
    As for Bielsa leaving - what a true gentleman this fella is.
    I hate Leeds with a passion.
    But - since Bielsa I don’t dislike them as much as I used to.

Hate is a bad thing mi owd. When I was in my 20s I'd often use the word 'hate' but I understand better now am older.

I dislike Leeds but don't hate them.

I think these videos are for football fans and seeing the times we we're going through socially imo.

I appreciate that Leeds were once a great club with one of the all time great teams under Revie. I understand things better now than I did 20 years ago.

Always liked Bielsa. Entertaining football.

He always looked like he was evvin a crafty crap crouching behind bushes being caught short and desperate after a dodgy curry.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Always liked Bielsa. Entertaining football.

He always looked like he was evvin a crafty crap crouching behind bushes being caught short and desperate after a dodgy curry.
    like. He probably got his interpreter to scoop it up and bag it- El bolsa de mierda!

Tha reight abart Bielsa and his entertaining football. Tha knew tha wo in for an end to end high energy type game watching Leeds.
    Things ent quite worked art for em this season but they ev ed key players injured.

After Bielsa got the boot, I heard Markus Schopp and Jose Morais were both seen walking around Elland road on Sunday. 😵

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12