+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Sheep away in that absolute shyte tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Tam is also one of the most positive managers during a post match interview and said a while back that he wld never be negative in those interviews. Regardless of how we played. The derby “I was happy with a clean sheet”.
    Same with Ian McCall, these type managers/coaches never slate their teams in public, always talk them up and concentrate on the good parts of performance even in face of defeat. Then they can focus on the poorer aspects of a display with any player not performing to standard or on the training ground. I’ve not got a problem with this style, what I would have a problem with is the James McPake style where he throws his team under the bus in bid to show ‘it wisnae me’, that is a maggot style and perfectly suited for certain individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I don't think you are giving credit to our opposition. I think it's far more likely they are raising their game as they've went behind.

And probably raising their game as they are playing The World Famous Dundee United Football Club

I think courts just gives more of an analytical appraisal of the game afterwards, there is usually some tactical/constructive criticisms of what he thinks we did wrong in there, but no overreactions.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    And probably raising their game as they are playing The World Famous Dundee United Football Club
    😂👍🧡🖤

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I think courts just gives more of an analytical appraisal of the game afterwards, there is usually some tactical/constructive criticisms of what he thinks we did wrong in there, but no overreactions.

Yes agreed no overreactions either way which is good, don't think he is anything like McCall, generally gets his analysis spot on outwith the odd exception, with obvious bias towards us as you'd want and in his own analytical and verbal style (some of our fans dont like this and seem to label him as talking shyte when generally he is talking sense and speaking well)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)