+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheep away in that absolute shyte tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    easily we have Pittodrie and Celtic park to goto. If you dinnae like it don't go - you wanna go home the minute you get here and so does the whole of football. Shed, GF and ES are class JK is not for the over 5 foot tbh but at least the seats dinnae fall off when siting on them. Brilliant you are trying to defend the dung hole.
    Not defending Pittodrie at all, it is a s**thole....it was past its best a long time ago. At least it doesn't look like it was built out of lego by a 2 year old though. Tannadice is a dump.... but then its in Dundee so not really a surprise.

why don't you go home? why don't you go home your support is a sh!te hole you want to go home. Dundee is paradise compared to the whole of north east. You are the Exeter of the north:-

It seems like no one cares
    I think I'll take the stairs
    'Cause nothing ever fvcking happens
    He punched himself in the face
    To prove he wasn't gay
    'Cause nothing ever happens
    Over and over and over and over again-
    Nothing ever fvcking happens
    I dropped onto my knees
    And prayed to Jesus, please
    Will something fvcking happen
    Then they killed poor Mickeys head
    Nothing ever happens
    Steven's in the bar for a bar fight
    Jim Leighton's in the bar for a bar fight
    Danny's in the bar for a bar fight
    Grant's in the bar for a bar fight
    Scott's in the bar for a bar fight
    ****-eyes in the bar for a bar fight
    John Gerrard's in the bar for a bar fight
    Charlie's in the bar for a bar fight
    Andy's in the bar for a bar fight
    Stewart's in the bar for a bar fight
    Gareth's in the bar for a bar fight
    Pimmy's in the bar for a bar fight
    Cranky's in the bar for a bar fight
    Aoife's in the bar for a bar fight
    Biker's in the bar for a bar fight

ABERDEEN - Welcome to hell

Over and over and over and over again - boring SSB cvnts ever time.
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 25-02-2022 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroisgod76 View Post
    Not defending Pittodrie at all, it is a s**thole....it was past its best a long time ago. At least it doesn't look like it was built out of lego by a 2 year old though. Tannadice is a dump.... but then its in Dundee so not really a surprise.
    lol - Aberdeen is the most souless piece of **** I know. I lived there. Its still inbred. Our lego stands are good our jk star is shocking though. good view but tight as an aberdonian on a night night

why don't you go home? why don't you go home your support is a sh!te hole you want to go home. Dundee is paradise compared to the whole of north east. You are the Exeter of the north:-

It seems like no one cares
    I think I'll take the stairs
    'Cause nothing ever fvcking happens
    He punched himself in the face
    To prove he wasn't gay
    'Cause nothing ever happens
    Over and over and over and over again-
    Nothing ever fvcking happens
    I dropped onto my knees
    And prayed to Jesus, please
    Will something fvcking happen
    Then they killed poor Mickeys head
    Nothing ever happens
    Steven's in the bar for a bar fight
    Jim Leighton's in the bar for a bar fight
    Danny's in the bar for a bar fight
    Grant's in the bar for a bar fight
    Scott's in the bar for a bar fight
    ****-eyes in the bar for a bar fight
    John Gerrard's in the bar for a bar fight
    Charlie's in the bar for a bar fight
    Andy's in the bar for a bar fight
    Stewart's in the bar for a bar fight
    Gareth's in the bar for a bar fight
    Pimmy's in the bar for a bar fight
    Cranky's in the bar for a bar fight
    Aoife's in the bar for a bar fight
    Biker's in the bar for a bar fight

ABERDEEN - Welcome to hell

Over and over and over and over again - boring SSB cvnts ever time.
    Dundee? Paradise? You're on the wind up surely The only good things about Dundee are the roads out of it.

lol - Aberdeen is the most souless piece of **** I know. I lived there. Its still inbred. Our lego stands are good our jk star is shocking though. good view but tight as an aberdonian on a night night
    Surely you didn't return to Dundee after having a taste of civilisation?

Surely you didn't return to Dundee after having a taste of civilisation?
    no that's very true I returned to Dundee

Dundee? Paradise? You're on the wind up surely The only good things about Dundee are the roads out of it.

where did I say Dundee was paradise? it was a comparative and I stand by that. I simply tried to portray you beloved consort as it it. Bar fight after bar fight. What is good about Aberdeen then? the cadona gipsy mafia?? lithuianians controlling parts of city or just **** cvnts like you???

The away end at Pittodrie is the worst section across both stadiums, by far

where did I say Dundee was paradise? it was a comparative and I stand by that. I simply tried to portray you beloved consort as it it. Bar fight after bar fight. What is good about Aberdeen then? the cadona gipsy mafia?? lithuianians controlling parts of city or just **** cvnts like you???
    Aberdeen has its flaws but i can tell you one really good thing about Aberdeen... one thing that makes it stand out... one thing that every Aberdonian is proud of.... It's vastly superior to Dundee.

Dundee is the only place where the women have a higher sperm count than the men.

Aberdeen has its flaws but i can tell you one really good thing about Aberdeen... one thing that makes it stand out... one thing that every Aberdonian is proud of.... It's vastly superior to Dundee.

Dundee is the only place where the women have a higher sperm count than the men.
    But the sheep have an astronomical sperm count up in Aberdeen.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)