+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 30 quid for rangers live on tv

30 quid for rangers live on tv

No imagination again from Dundee

I'm sorry but we must have the most unsavvy yanks in history in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No imagination again from Dundee

I'm sorry but we must have the most unsavvy yanks in history in charge
    I agree about the pricing but there is still the fact that we have to agree pricing with Rangers and the Old Firm in the past have been stubborn to allow reduced pricing and don't give a monkeys what other teams feel. We could not reduce the price without their agreement. If we did we would have to make up the difference to them out of our share and with them likely to outnumber us anyway that would be a financial disaster. It will be interesting, however, to see the DABs pricing for the Monday night game.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    I agree about the pricing but there is still the fact that we have to agree pricing with Rangers and the Old Firm in the past have been stubborn to allow reduced pricing and don't give a monkeys what other teams feel. We could not reduce the price without their agreement. If we did we would have to make up the difference to them out of our share and with them likely to outnumber us anyway that would be a financial disaster. It will be interesting, however, to see the DABs pricing for the Monday night game.
    £27

Looks like Celtic were looking for £30 a pop at the Dump like their in firm 'buddies' and United wanted to discount the price heavily. Celtic would not agree but did agree to a small reduction to £27 taking into account it was a Monday night. (Concessions £15 and £10 though). It could be the Gers played even more hardball but with our communications we will likely never know. I reckon there was no chance of a £20 top price for a televised game though. Neither of the old firm would have sanctioned that. There is a possibility though that we were quite happy with the £30 pricing, we'll never know though.

I'm starting to think Nelms has no feeling for the club and absolute contempt for the fans.

Dfc is being strangled to death from the lone Star statesman.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    If this was the case Nelms or someone at Dens should come out and say, they’d walk away with a lot of respect from the fans

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)