+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Utilities cap

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I believe you've been a supporter of The Tories - part of the problem?
    Greens

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Apologies for invasion here but its an issue close to my heart. Have you tried Bulb? they are offsetting charges in a 5 year low average forecast to help - Johnson told them to FO when they asked for this as standard. All in all won't be any cheaper in long run but 62% increase isn't right and coupled with petrol, little pay increases and inflation akin to Germany 1920s etc wtaf?

the polar bear will rip yer arms off anyway and Attenborough etc can gtf as you say. Made me laugh anyway. But try Bulb - I know the owner - say you are an Arab for 5% off
    Lol, I'm with bulb.

Apologies for invasion here but its an issue close to my heart. Have you tried Bulb? they are offsetting charges in a 5 year low average forecast to help - Johnson told them to FO when they asked for this as standard. All in all won't be any cheaper in long run but 62% increase isn't right and coupled with petrol, little pay increases and inflation akin to Germany 1920s etc wtaf?

the polar bear will rip yer arms off anyway and Attenborough etc can gtf as you say. Made me laugh anyway. But try Bulb - I know the owner - say you are an Arab for 5% off
    I wouldn't say I was a dab for a place in heaven with 40 virgins 😁

Leccy rate now 28p per unit, gas 7.33p

deep rooted and elitist. I have voted tory all my life (sorry) - do I regret it now or regret the snowflakes that have idealistic views that cause misery?
    I've voted Tory twice but I'm more Tory than Margaret Thatcher Micheal portillos love child.......apparently.....social conservative and voting Tory are two completely different things.

Would that be the same Bulb electricity billing company that last October 2021 was facing collapse and had to be bailed by the U.K. government as it had too many customers for the other electricity billing companies to take on. https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/15...fgem-statement

what a great post - out of the frying pan into the fire strategy of the UK is nonsensical and abhorrent.
    See the above post.
    I deal in facts not nonsense spouted by Dabs.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Indeed, the Tories appear reluctant to intervene in this fiasco. I guess we should not expect anything other than that. But Sturgeon's energy strategy is a rectum of extreme width as well.
    Sturgeon backed the electricity billing company Our Power giving them £9.5 million of Scottish Government loans. However Our Power went into administration on Friday 25th January 2019 which was Burns Day with little comment from the SNP controlled Scottish Government. https://www.insider.co.uk/news/our-p...%20as%20normal.
    Another £9.5 million of Scottish taxpayers money down the drain.

There is a lot of nonsense spouted about Green electricity.
    At the beginning of last October (2021) I was at Morrisons in Dundee and I spotted a Scottish Power tent where they were advertising Green Electricity.
    I decided to speak to the two Scottish Power salesman trying to sell a Green electricity deal.
    I asked them if Scottish Power could guarantee that if I signed up to their Green electricity deal when I switched on my light switch the electricity I was using was 100% renewable.
    I then told that this was a con as the electricity in everyone’s home is produced from a mix of Nuclear, Oil, Gas, Hydro Electric and renewable electricity generation.
    The Scottish Power salesman replied that their electricity was renewable when it went into the system. A strange comment as the Torness nuclear power station is situated within the Scottish Power electricity generating area,
    Unsuspecting people throughout the U.K. are being conned into signing up to Green deals for their electricity.
    I told the Scottish Power salesman that the only way that that people can have 100% Green electricity is to be off grid and produce it themselves from their own micro hydro electric scheme plus their own wind turbines and solar panels.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    See the above post.
    I deal in facts not nonsense spouted by Dabs.
    aye it was nonsense its octopus - aye well sorry was just trying to help like.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)