+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Plymouth Argyll Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Makes total sense. It would be interesting to hear from anybody who knows Gru to understand what kind of person he actually is.
    A cross between KJ and AS perhaps, they didn’t know much about theMillers either.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    You're absolutely spot on with everything you have posted.

For the last clarification (even I'm getting bored of it now as it is pretty trivial), the frustration came from being told it would be stopped and then it not being. CAM has clarified below your post that it is logistically a pain in the butt. Absolutely fine. I get it and it isn't something that should take up moderator's time if it isn't easy to do. But just say that when I asked a few days back. Felt like a blind eye was being turned rather than this mythical magic one. That's why it annoyed me, even more than the repetitiveness. I can ignore that when in the knowledge that there isn't much that can be done.

Never wanted Gru banned or censored. Never about that or disagreeing on the actual points, this place would be dull if we all agreed after all. For me I imagine speaking to friends about something, we chat and they explain to me why the sky is blue say (can't think of anything else of the top of my head). Then the next day I say I still don't get it so they explain again. Then the next day I ask again and they're starting to wonder if I'm being ignorant on purpose or winding them up. By this point if I ask the next day they're probably just going to tell me to do one or give my head a wobble. Say whatever he likes but you don't have to say it endlessly. Wait for next season to moan and nitpick, we will lose all the time then, if promoted.

Sorry to one and all for this protracted nonsense.

Hopefully that makes sense and will be the end of it all.
    MT If there is ever anything that needs my attention, don't rely on me seeing it in a post. Either hit the Report Post button which results in us getting an email or PM me/frog/Brin on here. I don't check either of those on a minute by minute basis but at least I usually get around to seeing them within a day.

So what’s Gru guilty of?

Giving alternative views?

Heaven forbid

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So what’s Gru guilty of?

Giving alternative views?

Heaven forbid
    No. He's guilty of regurgitating the same old stuff even on threads that are completely unrelated and he's been asked to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    No. He's guilty of regurgitating the same old stuff even on threads that are completely unrelated and he's been asked to stop.
    As do the Warne can do no wrong brigade

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    As do the Warne can do no wrong brigade
    That equally applies to Warney is only a “fitness coach” and he needs to employ a “defensive coach” brigade !

I don't come on here much now but read all the comments. I find that posts get sabotaged and end up as "you said this etc." instead of dealing with the topic. Certain posters (one who said they were leaving the forum and is aptly named) say things for shock value.
    my logic, hence the absence is to starve them of oxygen. Don't response, just keep to topic.

Following my own advice is I thought that Saturdays win was excellent. 7th double of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    I don't come on here much now but read all the comments. I find that posts get sabotaged and end up as "you said this etc." instead of dealing with the topic. Certain posters (one who said they were leaving the forum and is aptly named) say things for shock value.
    my logic, hence the absence is to starve them of oxygen. Don't response, just keep to topic.

Following my own advice is I thought that Saturdays win was excellent. 7th double of the season.
    Give him some credit Galley. He did at least wait until 25 minutes after the final whistle on Saturday before attempting it on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Give him some credit Galley. He did at least wait until 25 minutes after the final whistle on Saturday before attempting it on this thread
    I suppose its credit where its gru

Didn't watch game Saturday so read some views on game before saying anything about it. Re. defensive coach who out of coaches we have now is leaving? Budget doesn't stretch to another one.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast