+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hibeeeeezzzz

Hibeeeeezzzz

I'll go 0-2.....no doing well predicting our results so fingers crossed that run continues

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'll go 0-2.....no doing well predicting our results so fingers crossed that run continues
    If we lose two early goals I can see protests being hurled at Nelms assuming that he attends tonight’s game. He might feel safer sitting in the Motherwell FC Directors Box this Saturday.

Better organised again but very little craft

Chance missed or point gained .....bit of both

Live to fight another day but it's making my eyes bleed the lack of any confidence in the team.

Ashcroft back a major bonus but cud be without Adam for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    If we lose two early goals I can see protests being hurled at Nelms assuming that he attends tonight’s game. He might feel safer sitting in the Motherwell FC Directors Box this Saturday.
    You need to stay off the drugs. He was there, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    You need to stay off the drugs. He was there, by the way.
    Yes I saw him sitting at the opposite end of the front row of the Directors Box from where he was sitting last Saturday.
    Incidentally I have never seen such a low turnout of Dundee supporters for a home league game at Dens Park. Despite the 4,314 home supporters announced attendance during the game it looked like a lot Dundee season ticket holders had decided to give tonight’s game a miss as a result of last Saturday’s game against Livi.

Incidentally I have never seen such a low turnout of Dundee supporters for a home league game at Dens Park. Despite the 4,314 home supporters announced attendance during the ga⁹me it looked like a lot Dundee season ticket holders had decided to give tonight's game a miss as a result of last Saturday's game against Livi.[/QUOTE]
    I wish we had a mole who would publish the patg for each game. That must be the key statistic both in terms of number and value. It would be fascinating to learn for example that there were 100 patg fans for tonight's game. 2 were pensioner concessions and 98 were students. Old folk not going out because of the weather, and youngsters getting stuck in to supporting the team!
    Does anyone think our club does such analysis?

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Yes I saw him sitting at the opposite end of the front row of the Directors Box from where he was sitting last Saturday.
    Incidentally I have never seen such a low turnout of Dundee supporters for a home league game at Dens Park. Despite the 4,314 home supporters announced attendance during the game it looked like a lot Dundee season ticket holders had decided to give tonight’s game a miss as a result of last Saturday’s game against Livi.
    Pretty sure he was in the same seat as Saturday, his usual place in fact, maybe one or two seats along but certainly not the opposite end - that's where the away directors sit.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Incidentally I have never seen such a low turnout of Dundee supporters for a home league game at Dens Park. Despite the 4,314 home supporters announced attendance during the ga⁹me it looked like a lot Dundee season ticket holders had decided to give tonight's game a miss as a result of last Saturday's game against Livi.
    I wish we had a mole who would publish the patg for each game. That must be the key statistic both in terms of number and value. It would be fascinating to learn for example that there were 100 patg fans for tonight's game. 2 were pensioner concessions and 98 were students. Old folk not going out because of the weather, and youngsters getting stuck in to supporting the team!
    Does anyone think our club does such analysis?[/QUOTE]

Apparently the know exactly for each individual stand.

Btw the way I think those that wanted to get behind the team did so pretty well especially after Charlie Adam mazey.

Roll onto mwell, 2 pts away from a decent chance of staying up.

The bigger rammy with Nelms and co can be held once the dust settles on relegation and they try to shift us from Dens.

We need the breaks but dabs finishing top 6, Killie winning the league and crucially staying in touch till split and we have a fighting chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Incidentally I have never seen such a low turnout of Dundee supporters for a home league game at Dens Park. Despite the 4,314 home supporters announced attendance during the ga⁹me it looked like a lot Dundee season ticket holders had decided to give tonight's game a miss as a result of last Saturday's game against Livi.
    Does anyone think our club does such analysis?[/QUOTE]

What would be the point in knowing that, for the average supporter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)