+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those on Pravda

Those on Pravda

Gagging for us to go down, just don't see that on here, dismay, incredulity, disagreement but not read anything from folk cheerleading us to go down.

See when you dinnae go to the gemme it makes NO DIFFERENCE what league we are in ......when you do ....it does

I go to game, and am on Pravda. What posters are you accusing? By the way I pay full price.

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    I go to game, and am on Pravda. What posters are you accusing? By the way I pay full price.
    You pay to go on Pravda 😃

Mug

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    You pay to go on Pravda ��

Mug
    Just you keep cheating the club, you profess to support.Maggot!

Just you keep cheating the club, you profess to support.Maggot!
    Will do 😄

I'll do it as long as there's concessions available and for as long as it annoys you .....which I hope it does......no idea why I think that though ....just a hunch.

You keep watching on the firestick and Pravda text updates 😎

Gagging for us to go down, just don't see that on here, dismay, incredulity, disagreement but not read anything from folk cheerleading us to go down.

See when you dinnae go to the gemme it makes NO DIFFERENCE what league we are in ......when you do ....it does
    Now now Rross. Think you are exaggerating. Wanting success but McGhee is getting some support. Be a big surprise for a few fans who have said they think we are going down, if he manages to keep us up via playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Now now Rross. Think you are exaggerating. Wanting success but McGhee is getting some support. Be a big surprise for a few fans who have said they think we are going down, if he manages to keep us up via playoffs.
    Don't think I am.

There are those who prefer us to be biggish boys in the championship and hate McGhee for no other reason than he isn't mcpake.

Mostly they post on Pravda.

There's still a decent chance of escaping this if the cards fall our way.

Dosent alter my opinion that the club is a leaderless, rudderless mess.

Will do ��

I'll do it as long as there's concessions available and for as long as it annoys you .....which I hope it does......no idea why I think that though ....just a hunch.

You keep watching on the firestick and Pravda text updates ��
    Main Stand season ticket for me. Just out of interest, do you pretend to be Under 16 or over 65, when you defraud the Club?

Main Stand season ticket for me. Just out of interest, do you pretend to be Under 16 or over 65, when you defraud the Club?
    I pretend to be 114 and wear an elaborate disguise.......having a season tic dosent stop you having a firestick.

Going to mwell?.....see you there.😎

Oh nearly forgot, concession for Motherwell as well......😄

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)