+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wages

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    £1K per week max at the club! Well that's what we were told on here. I wish
    I have a couple of mates who are National league players and they are paying a grand a week in National League North, if you want the real big bucks go to Buxton!

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I genuinely don’t see any Notts player being on more than maybe £1500 a week.
    I'd imagine that's about right. I'd be surprised if it was much more.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    How much do players in this division get paid? Just curious and I have no idea.

Obviously there are the rumoured big money players at Wrexham / Stockport / Chesterfield . I assume Notts players are on much less. Wondering how much it differs to EFL for example.
    I’ve seen a couple of reports aligned this. If true top earners are tozer and Mullen in c. £4k p/w. Be surprised if anyone at Notts on much more than £2k+

https://youtu.be/WDUBl4aZH8s

If the last two matches are anything to go by, whatever they are being paid, its too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I genuinely don’t see any Notts player being on more than maybe £1500 a week.
    On current form:
    I genuinely don’t see any Notts player being worth more than maybe £1500 a week. 👍🏻

Thanks for the replies.

26 players on an average of 1.5k a week is a smidge over 2 million a year in squad wages. My understanding is that the salary cap will be 900k next season unless I am mistaken. Something does not add up.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

26 players on an average of 1.5k a week is a smidge over 2 million a year in squad wages. My understanding is that the salary cap will be 900k next season unless I am mistaken. Something does not add up.
    Something hasn't added up with football wages for a long time. That's why even big clubs like Derby County get in the state they do.

The budget was around £1 - £1.2 million in trust days. I'm guessing maybe a bit nearer £2ish now?

No one on a message board would be privy to such information, so a pointless thread

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    The budget was around £1 - £1.2 million in trust days. I'm guessing maybe a bit nearer £2ish now?
    Sounds about right to me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast