+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pacman1903 hits the big time...

Well done to both of you. Making forever memories, brilliant.

Aye, nice one Pac. Good little video that.

Great stuff

Aye aye. My bro said folk were speaking about me.

Glad you enjoyed. It could have been many a guy and son. I was just lucky. It came out amazingly well and that was all sown to the crew. They were amazing

Came about because I print out all our outside ground photos and put them in an oldschool photo album. When i filled the first i showed it on Twitter. A day or so later i was contacted

I was sick of the DM Dons but also Jake wanted little games so i chucked it down Merkland Road East in favour of travelling and watching random fitba. I havent been to Pittodrie in 3 years almist to the day(sevco in Scottish Cup 1-1)

Our travels have been the best thing i have ever done. Son obviously but my best mate too

Since we managed Dundonald Bluebell last night his 100th ground on Saturday at Pollok. Should be a cracker

Never had a spat. You are right though DM plus wallopers sent me offsky

That's all very well Pacman min, but just look at the excitement you've missed by not going to Pittodrie.

Aye DD travelling the country and seeing the sights (and others from time to time) meeting great folk and hanging out and having a laugh with the coolest kid on earth has nothing on McInnes ball followed by Glass ball

Plenty time for Pittodrie in later life. For now i will make the most of this. It really is the best time of my life

No doubt about that min.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye DD travelling the country and seeing the sights (and others from time to time) meeting great folk and hanging out and having a laugh with the coolest kid on earth has nothing on McInnes ball followed by Glass ball

Plenty time for Pittodrie in later life. For now i will make the most of this. It really is the best time of my life
    What's been your favourite Pacman?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye aye. My bro said folk were speaking about me.

Glad you enjoyed. It could have been many a guy and son. I was just lucky. It came out amazingly well and that was all sown to the crew. They were amazing

Came about because I print out all our outside ground photos and put them in an oldschool photo album. When i filled the first i showed it on Twitter. A day or so later i was contacted

I was sick of the DM Dons but also Jake wanted little games so i chucked it down Merkland Road East in favour of travelling and watching random fitba. I havent been to Pittodrie in 3 years almist to the day(sevco in Scottish Cup 1-1)

Our travels have been the best thing i have ever done. Son obviously but my best mate too

Since we managed Dundonald Bluebell last night his 100th ground on Saturday at Pollok. Should be a cracker
    Great stuff pal, glad you are having the time of your life and these moments will go on to be special SPECIAL memories that will live on with you both for ever.

Glad you are safe and well min.

SF

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast