+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Partick v Queens

Partick v Queens

Another massive game for a much improved Queens side on Tuesday evening under the guidance of Wullie Gibson.
    Not sure if it’s true or not but we’ve never had 5 clean sheets in a row in our history apparently so here’s hoping we can keep set a record at Firhill.

Fitzpatrick out with a hamstring injury. Such a shame as the lad was flying with 3 goals in 3 games thanks to Wullie believing in him unlike Mr Johnston.

In two minds about this evening.

My head is saying without being too much of a killjoy, that I am expecting the bubble to burst for us this evening at Firhill.

My heart on the other hand is all in! Come on the Queens!

Even the BBC this morning advertising the game for Radio Scotland saying can Queen of the South have three wins in a row. Was going to say it would be 4 in a row including the cup win at Cove Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    In two minds about this evening.

My head is saying without being too much of a killjoy, that I am expecting the bubble to burst for us this evening at Firhill.

My heart on the other hand is all in! Come on the Queens!
    Tend to agree but under Wullie the commitment of the players has been something special. If we can just get a result tonight it closes the gap to those above us and will certainly have them nervously looking over their shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Tend to agree but under Wullie the commitment of the players has been something special. If we can just get a result tonight it closes the gap to those above us and will certainly have them nervously looking over their shoulders.
    Its the same for both teams I know but after watching a game at Firhill recently on the TV the pitch looked like a mud bath not helped with the Jags sharing it with Queens Park so fingers crossed Queens can adapt their play to the conditions and pull off a victory

The match is available on Partick Thistle PPV for £12 or live coverage on BBC Radio Scotland from 7pm.

So far so good.

How many penalties has Debayo given away the season. Must be 6...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)