+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vacancy-Coaching Asst x3

Vacancy-Coaching Asst x3

On the main site now..

https://www.crewealex.net/news/2022/...academy-coach/

Now I have read what is required and who the reporting lines are and don't worry I'm not applying as I would be sacking the lot but reading it all tells me at least what is wrong with this (my) club and why we cannot afford to sign a player yet we can afford coaches till they come out of ears, and a hatful of non producers/ non footballers and what was really disgusting was the final paragraph that suggested the volume applying would be very high and here's the rub....If they have not heard anything in 7 days then they can assume they have not been selected for interview and presumably that will apply to those interviewed too....and so they cannot even be bothered to write to someone telling where they stand and it may just be me BUT if this is policy of the club to waste even more money on laughable 'coaches' and not to spend 2 mins on an email then I really do give up!....

It seems its just fine to employ a management team at the bottom of the league and a Cat2 academy costing circa 760,000 pounds a season and we have one win in 20 games etc...They should all hang their collective heads in shame....Sorry, rant over!...

I think I prefer the National League....

Chucking more good money after bad I am surprised there is enough room for all these coaches at Reaseheath I think the population of central Manchester is probably on par with Reaseheath.

I think you'll find, MSB, that few employers notify unsuccessful applicants. This, unfortunately, has been the case for a while. The Alex are no special case in this regard.

Also, quite a lot of coaches in the National League. In fact, as I mentioned in reply to a previous version of your rant, Abbey Hey in tier 10 have at least 4 plus a GK coach!