+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The Cheltenham Festival

O/T:- The Cheltenham Festival

If anyone fancies a day out at the World Cup of jump racing I can offer it at a bargain price. On Wednesday 16th March I have two places available at £55 for return travel, entry, and a couple of beers. If you pay on the day it will cost £60 for admission alone. The coach leaves the city centre at 9:15, and I am prepared to make the same offer I have made previously. It's always a fantastic event so you can pay what you think it was worth, no questions asked.

Anyone interested reply on here or use the PM facility.

Good to read your post Elite. I have been here for many years now and love the buzz that the Festival brings. Have a great time, and if your staying please message me. If not, let me have your winners!

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Good to read your post Elite. I have been here for many years now and love the buzz that the Festival brings. Have a great time, and if your staying please message me. If not, let me have your winners!
    If you're local and fancy a day out (weather is looking good at the moment) I have a couple of spare tickets for the Wednesday. As a fellow Notts fan you qualify for a special 50% discount, so instead of the £60 on the day you can have them for £30. If you know of anyone who might want to go, let me know because I don't like doing the 'ticket tout' thing before racing, I just want to get in and enjoy the beer tent* atmosphere!

* Apparently the beer tent bar in the Best Mate enclosure is the longest temporary bar in the UK. Not many people know that.

Many thanks Elite. Hopefully You will receive a private message.

Talking of the Cheltenham Festival happy to pass on my tips as ever which traditionally result in a profit over the festival regardless of generous offers made by online bookmakers.

However be warned that my traditional main sauce has rudely disappeared this racing season so no guarantees of profit this time around

Selections for today
    1.30 Constitution Hill
    2.10 Riviere D'etei
    2.50 Does He Know e/w
    3.30 Teahupoo e/w
    4.10 Stormy Ireland
    4.50 Gaelic Warrior
    5.30 Run Wild Fred

As always at the festival I don't tip every race but am interested in 3 today

1.50 I'm big on Dysart Dynamo at a short price

2:10 Blue Lord with saver on Edwardstone

2:50 looking for a big win here so going with 3
    Full Back
    Fantastikas
    Corach Rambler

My advice is the same as usual - make the most of some very generous offers. If you like a bet and feel you can do it responsibly, this is the time to open an account. The standout offer is for new customers to Paddy Power and Betfair. If you open an account with them and place £10 on the first race at Cheltenham today they will give you a £10 free bet in the other six races, so for betting £10 you get £60 in free bets. The other offer not to be missed is for anyone with a Skybet account - bet £10 on the first race, and if your horse loses you get the £10 back as cash. In other words, you might win but you can't lose!

1.30 Dysart Dynamo
    2.10 Edwardstone
    2.50 Full Back (e/w)
    3.30 Epatante (e/w)
    4.10 Echoes In Rain (e/w)
    4.50 Gaelic Warrior
    5.30 Stattler

Again, when having a bet seek out the offers. For example, Coral offer a free bet up to £10 in all races if your horse fails to finish, and some bookies are paying 7 places in the third race and 6 places in the sixth. Little things like these can mean the difference between a profit and a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    My advice is the same as usual - make the most of some very generous offers. If you like a bet and feel you can do it responsibly, this is the time to open an account. The standout offer is for new customers to Paddy Power and Betfair. If you open an account with them and place £10 on the first race at Cheltenham today they will give you a £10 free bet in the other six races, so for betting £10 you get £60 in free bets. The other offer not to be missed is for anyone with a Skybet account - bet £10 on the first race, and if your horse loses you get the £10 back as cash. In other words, you might win but you can't lose!

1.30 Dysart Dynamo
    2.10 Edwardstone
    2.50 Full Back (e/w)
    3.30 Epatante (e/w)
    4.10 Echoes In Rain (e/w)
    4.50 Gaelic Warrior
    5.30 Stattler

Again, when having a bet seek out the offers. For example, Coral offer a free bet up to £10 in all races if your horse fails to finish, and some bookies are paying 7 places in the third race and 6 places in the sixth. Little things like these can mean the difference between a profit and a loss.
    EP I have an account with bet 365 and they have given me 2 £5 free bets the last two Saturdays on horse racing and the premier league and for Cheltenham I have a free £5 bet every day of the meeting.

My selections are:-
    1-30 Constitution Bill
    2-10 Riviere D'Etel
    2-50 Death Duty --Grumpy Charlie e/w
    3-30 Honeysuckle
    4-10 Echoes in Rain --Burning Victory e/w
    4-50 Gaelic Warrior
    5-30 Stattler

Ladbrokes in the shops are giving you your money back on every race if your horse finishes second.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast