+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alf...

Alf...

I've just remembered to log into this year's live link from Norwich cathedral and seen some great close ups,do you know when the eggs will be laid or have I missed it?

Cheers

Chalky

Cockatoo eggs?

No kestrels but made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    No kestrels but made me laugh
    Actually Peregrine Falcons young man.
    At the moment they are just courting.Eggs to come in a few weeks Chalky.
    We will keep this thread going for the duration mate.

https://fb.watch/bK2yBm-h5c/

Excellent Alf,I've always enjoyed watching them in the past 👍

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Cockatoo eggs?
    My misses likes a cockortoo

you deformed - Darko ?....Cockatoos are monogamous

the feathers in the Falcons nest....I guess the remains of it's quarry ?

not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

the feathers in the Falcons nest....I guess the remains of it's quarry ?
    Those feathers was all that remains of a pigeon that was caught last evening,it ate it right in front of the camera 🤢

They love their Pigeon Pies those Peregrines. Great to see the young fighting over them when a few weeks old.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Those feathers was all that remains of a pigeon that was caught last evening,it ate it right in front of the camera 🤢
    I know it the way of it - Coco.....but you gotta feel for them, the pigeons, have regulars that nest in the garden, same spot each year - as you likely know...they mate for life, stay as a couple....so when one doesn't return, maybe a car, a buzzard, who knows...and you see the partner, sat on the roof ridge, waiting and waiting, for days...then it'll just pad around on the grass, lost looking. It Sad....unless your Alf.

have often thougtht - with so many Birds, you'd think there'd be more remains to be seen, all over the place, there not all diddy sparrows...where do they go ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)