+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: OT/ Optimitc noises from both sides..

Flag shaggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Flag shaggers.
    Had to check the last post there 68....wasn't quite sure what that was answering.....

I am reading that the Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline has now been shut off for its yearly maintenance which is a scheduled event.
    It has only been flowing at about 40% capacity for about a month or so.
    This makes it harder to prepare stocks for the coming winter. Germany is extremely concerned about the prospect that it is planning for the possibility that it may not be turned back on for another reason...
    German gas stocks are at about 55%.....the EU as a whole hopes to get to 90% before November.....so there is a scramble to buy gas LNG in a tightening market.....
    They are using prepared or readying warm rooms for people to go to in eventuality of having no gas for home heating!
    They are taking this very seriously indeed.
    I have also just read that Ireland has no storage capacity whatsoever....and other then our own gas field which supplies about 35% of our needs...we get gas from the northern Ireland connector, which is a mix of UK gas and Norwegian gas......70% in total.
    On that bases, I'm hoping for winter days similar to today.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    I am reading that the Nord Stream 1 gas pipeline has now been shut off for its yearly maintenance which is a scheduled event.
    It has only been flowing at about 40% capacity for about a month or so.
    This makes it harder to prepare stocks for the coming winter. Germany is extremely concerned about the prospect that it is planning for the possibility that it may not be turned back on for another reason...
    German gas stocks are at about 55%.....the EU as a whole hopes to get to 90% before November.....so there is a scramble to buy gas LNG in a tightening market.....
    They are using prepared or readying warm rooms for people to go to in eventuality of having no gas for home heating!
    They are taking this very seriously indeed.
    I have also just read that Ireland has no storage capacity whatsoever....and other then our own gas field which supplies about 35% of our needs...we get gas from the northern Ireland connector, which is a mix of UK gas and Norwegian gas......70% in total.
    On that bases, I'm hoping for winter days similar to today.....

I would rather wear a coat and sit in the dark than a Ukranian executed by that filthy piece of s hit! Everyone should take the same stance and foreign aid to China and India should be zero for buying cheap scum oil! Brazil who are also looking to buy cheap oil should be sanctioned too and thrown out of the World Cup for starters if they buy any!

Was reading an article online this morning and hadn't realized it was seven years old.....its from an article about Putin always been late...
    and keeping dignitaries waiting....in this case it was the Pope kept waiting for nearly an hour......
    This is a C&P of the piece I found ....well interesting.....

The Vatican said the discussion had mainly focused on Ukraine and the pope’s calls for peace in the country. Putin was also given an “angel of peace” medallion.
    Wonder how that is working out now?......

Gazprom has cut gas supplies to Europe by another slice......very small amount coming through now.....

It is the biggest in use nuclear power plant in Europe and increasingly it is becoming a bigger part of this war.
    Russia seems keen to hit it.
    Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, which has six reactors and supplies a quarter of the country’s electricity, is the largest facility of its kind in Europe and one of the biggest on the planet.
    Sky are reporting another hit.

A rocket strike has hit the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, according to Ukraine's state nuclear power company Energoatom.
    The fresh attack happened yesterday evening - just hours after shelling hit the facility on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    It is the biggest in use nuclear power plant in Europe and increasingly it is becoming a bigger part of this war.
    Russia seems keen to hit it.
    Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant, which has six reactors and supplies a quarter of the country’s electricity, is the largest facility of its kind in Europe and one of the biggest on the planet.
    Sky are reporting another hit.

A rocket strike has hit the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, according to Ukraine's state nuclear power company Energoatom.
    The fresh attack happened yesterday evening - just hours after shelling hit the facility on Friday.

We are all doomed!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    We are all doomed!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxqvwkmTNy8

A beautiful crop ready for harvest....must be a wonderful sight...acres of these gorgeous flowers.
    Up in the north of Ukraine. I would be as nervous as anything harvesting them all the same...
    Name:  sunflowers.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  36.3 KB

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)