+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 103 of 212 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2114

Thread: Sturgeonland

Beyond having a desire to see Scotland independent, I have no affinity with any political party or politician.
    Sturgeon, on a personal level she doesn't bother me.
    She's made mistakes, but she was right in what she said in her leaving speech.
    She polarises and floating voters have views formed on her.
    Irrespective of policy, ethos, leadership.....they'll never "float" towards the SNP while she leads.
    The fight for independence will be a game of inches.
    It's sad that politics has morphed into a vitriolic x-factor type affair, but the soundbite, and delivery thereof, trump policy now.

But imy personal assessment of Sturgeon is, she seems to really boil the p1ss of the right people which gives her currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Sturgeon was ultimately proven to be a complete and utter maniac, hellbent on one sole aim, resolute, arrogant, anti-English, in fact anti-everything apart from an independent Scotland. But above all else she failed to read the mood of the Nation as people turned against her, she had no reverse gear and she disrespected Scotland and it’s people. An implosion was therefore inevitable. She wasn’t in the role for Scotland’s benefit as is evident from the complete mess that she has left behind - all so very far removed from her intended legacy. Her self-serving sign-off speech said all that you need to know about her and her entirely selfish and ultimately unfulfilled personal aims.
    What a warped view and opinion !! Sure I've had my issues with Sturgeon but this post is way way over the top, If one feels the need to go absolutely tonto with a politician you could stick a pin in the list of Tory MPs and come up with a selfish greedy corrupt and self serving cvnt. But does he do this nope he attacks one of the most admired and respected politician worldwide. A rare insight into a contemptable and very angry mind. a Unionist in full flow... Gads !!

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    What a warped view and opinion !! Sure I've had my issues with Sturgeon but this post is way way over the top, If one feels the need to go absolutely tonto with a politician you could stick a pin in the list of Tory MPs and come up with a selfish greedy corrupt and self serving cvnt. But does he do this nope he attacks one of the most admired and respected politician worldwide. A rare insight into a contemptable and very angry mind. a Unionist in full flow... Gads !!
    The only word I perhaps regret using is “maniac”. I stand by all of the rest. Notably, though, I didn’t call anyone a cnut, refer to anyone as being corrupt nor did I say “Gads” about more than half of the Scottish electorate. Your post was much more OTT than mine, if you care to review it.

Haha, Judy Murray is allegedly in the frame as the "other woman".

A' o'er social media apparently.

Personality politics. Beware charisma.

Party politics. The bland leading the blind.

Single issue obsessions. Distractions whilst the resources are shipped out the back door.

Ever felt you’ve been cheated?

Baaaaa…..

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Beyond having a desire to see Scotland independent, I have no affinity with any political party or politician.
    Sturgeon, on a personal level she doesn't bother me.
    She's made mistakes, but she was right in what she said in her leaving speech.
    She polarises and floating voters have views formed on her.
    Irrespective of policy, ethos, leadership.....they'll never "float" towards the SNP while she leads.
    The fight for independence will be a game of inches.
    It's sad that politics has morphed into a vitriolic x-factor type affair, but the soundbite, and delivery thereof, trump policy now.

But imy personal assessment of Sturgeon is, she seems to really boil the p1ss of the right people which gives her currency.
    This.

I love how today the huns felt the need to reciprocate to the tims banner by accusing Sturgeon of "years of lying and deception".

Carlsberg don't do irony but if they did.
    They won their trophy this season - it is made from brass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Oxsa-Eugene View Post

Must be true then.

Must be Mason then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Oxsa-Eugene View Post
    Haha, Judy Murray is allegedly in the frame as the "other woman".

Got to be her. She’s also Scottish and a woman

Page 103 of 212 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast