+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Killie vs. Queens

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Why should I apologise?
    Cos you're posting purely to wind people up. You've been asked politely and otherwise not to do that. You've ruined this site. Funny how those who say they're happy for you to post ref things are not actually debating you on all things Gavin Duncan.

Why should I apologise?
    I do hope that you are happy with what you have done to this site!

The ref is Gavin Duncan....

I am not overly optimistic although you never know. I would bite someone's hand off for a point. It will for sure be a tough day at the office.

If you posted something like the above no one would have any cause for complaint .............it's not rocket science !

Just thought I’d have a look on here again and it’s no surprise that this moron ALBERTZ_11 is continuing to ruin another message board despite many complaints and promises not to do so.
    This site has picked up a few decent posters in recent months but it would appear they too have had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Just thought I’d have a look on here again and it’s no surprise that this moron ALBERTZ_11 is continuing to ruin another message board despite many complaints and promises not to do so.
    This site has picked up a few decent posters in recent months but it would appear they too have had enough.
    I really don’t get this. Surely if he annoys everyone so much then just ignore what he’s said. Let’s face it he is not abusive or screaming in your face. He is just repeating the same things each week. So why not ignore it when it annoys you and still make a point which will continue to generate debate, which the board is supposed to do.
    But a message to Albertz. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Why you insist in annoying people is beyond me. Especially to the point that you will be the only person messaging on here cos tbh I have no enthusiasm to get into any form of debate as to who a ref and linesman are or what the scores are. I am more interested in debate about the football on show or matters arising within the club. And at this rate we will be the last two on this board cos of your ability to be an annoying ****. So please stop and maybe add your opinion on a game or the club

I'm loving all the hatred towards me!!

Is this more appropriate:

The Doonhamers (9th) travel to East Ayrshire to play Kilmarnock (1st) in the Scottish Championship on Saturday afternoon at Rugby Park.

Queens have lost all 3 league meetings this season and have yet to score a goal against Killie:
    7th August 2021 L 1-0 Home
    30th October 2021 L 4-0 Away
    8th January 2022 L 2-0 Home

Match Odds with Bet365:
    Killie to Win 13/20
    Queens to Win 15/4
    Draw 5/2

Form Guide:
    Killie WDLWW
    Queens WWWLL

Head-to-Head Record:
    Killie Wins 5
    Queens Nil
    Draws 1

Championship: Round 30
    Match Referee: Gavin Duncan
    Date: Saturday, 19th March 2022
    Kick Off: 15:00

[QUOTE=ALBERTZ_11;40005570]Is this more appropriate:

The Doonhamers (9th) travel to East Ayrshire to play Kilmarnock (1st) in the Scottish Championship on Saturday afternoon at Rugby Park.

Queens have lost all 3 league meetings this season and have yet to score a goal against Killie:

Match Odds with Bet365:
    Killie to Win 13/20
    Queens to Win 15/4
    Draw 5/2

Form Guide:
    Killie WDLWW
    Queens WWWLL

Head-to-Head Record:
    Killie Wins 5
    Queens Nil
    Draws 1

Kick Off: 15:00[

So that’s an opinion on the game and the club. Or is that, as I am sure you are well aware, just more stats and I have no doubt been posted to wind people up. Well you seem to forget, almost everyone has left the board so it’s basically 3 5 2 and myself that are left. Now I see 352 hasn’t been impressed with your sheer stupidity and child like behaviour and I am not bothered by you in the slightest as I have to deal with stupid children every day in my home and work. One more doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference! So feel free to act like a complete dick cos it will just be ignored from myself and I’m certain 352 will do the same.

[QUOTE=fatfan;40005591]
    Is this more appropriate:

Match Odds with Bet365:
    Killie to Win 13/20
    Queens to Win 15/4
    Draw 5/2

Form Guide:
    Killie WDLWW
    Queens WWWLL

Head-to-Head Record:
    Killie Wins 5
    Queens Nil
    Draws 1

Kick Off: 15:00[

So that’s an opinion on the game and the club. Or is that, as I am sure you are well aware, just more stats and I have no doubt been posted to wind people up. Well you seem to forget, almost everyone has left the board so it’s basically 3 5 2 and myself that are left. Now I see 352 hasn’t been impressed with your sheer stupidity and child like behaviour and I am not bothered by you in the slightest as I have to deal with stupid children every day in my home and work. One more doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference! So feel free to act like a complete dick cos it will just be ignored from myself and I’m certain 352 will do the same.
    So if you read between the lines, for me feel free to continue being a dick cos I won’t ever acknowledge another post you put on.

Likewise, to be honest. You're a immature tool, I genuinely won't respond either. I don't know why there are people like yourself who enjoy tormenting and deliberately annoying people but unfortunately there are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)