+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gally - Supporters Trust Q&A with Khaled tonight

Gally - Supporters Trust Q&A with Khaled tonight

Gally asking for questions.

I hope these can be relayed to the trust - because as everyone knows I’ve been banned from posting on the BBS / Supporters Trust site for being branded a raving looney racist - as I have been suspected of going up to black people and people from Weston-super-Mare and shouting that I hate them.

Anyway here goes.

1) Is a member of the board of directors willing to do a Q&A session with the Supporters Trust?

2) To your knowledge how much interference is there currently from the board of directors in relation to team tactics and team selection?

3) To your knowledge are the directors willing to spend any of their personal wealth on player recruitment?

4) Although the two recruits in January have proven to be good acquisitions - most football commentators have said that the club is desperate for cover in the target striker Morris role - and also for an older leader in midfield - so keeping in mind the dire position Barnsley are currently in - why weren’t more players brought in during January - especially in those two playing positions?

5) Has there been any progress at all regarding plans to redevelop the ground?
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 18-03-2022 at 02:34 PM.

When are the owners going to feck off?

It’s been cancelled, he wasn’t happy with the questions….. I mean he’s ill sorry, get well soon Khaled

According to Gally - Beth and Andrew will now be answering questions.
    Hell fire.
    Khaled can’t answer the questions what supporters need answers to - never mind these two.

Beth runs most things superbly well behind the scenes at Grove St but it's not reyt to stitch her up by asking her to defend the arseoyle's activities.

All she can do is play a straight bat.

Unless she ezza few in the Legend's Bar pre meeting and thinks, "Bugger it, am not defending all this Conway sh1te", and gives it both barrels abart Conway to a horrified Gally/Loko/Supporters Trust/ Friends Of Conway& Khaled Ahmad forming the audience.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 18-03-2022 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Beth runs most things superbly well behind the scenes at Grove St but it's not reyt to stitch her up by asking her to defend the arseoyle's activities.

All she can do is play a straight bat.

Unless she ezza few in the Legend's Bar pre meeting and thinks, "Bugger it, am not defending all this Conway sh1te", and gives it both barrels.
    Listening to what’s being said - and importantly under the circumstances, what’s not being said - then I don’t think anyone at the club knows what’s going on really only Paul Conway.

It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that Mr Lee has left the details of strategy in the hands of Paul Conway.
    So the supporters need to hear from the man himself Paul Conway.
    Khaled may be able to supply snippets which are interesting - but we need to hear from the person who’s making the decisions.
    And it seems that he’s hiding.
    If so - why is he hiding?
    Why arn’t we at least getting a statement?

He can see the attendances dropping and hear about the discontent amongst a large proportion of supporters - so why isn’t he putting the record straight?

Does he believe the lack of people going through the gates is directly related to the position in the league?
    Because if he does - then he’s wrong.

The reduction in attendances is the position of the team in the league COUPLED to direct interference in the team by the directors - and the belief that there is a refusal by the board to invest their own money even when the club is in a dire position.
    Or is it the case that he’s so arrogant that he doesn’t care?

If I hear him say the right things - that is to say, explain the reasoning by some of the decisions - then I’ll probably be going back to the club.
    I’m wanting him to do that.
    And I’m sure many are wanting the same.
    So why isn’t he doing that ???

There used to be a common saying on here not that long ago ……. it was said in jest at the time.
    But I think it’s true now
    Ther’s summert not reight darn theer.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Listening to what’s being said - and importantly under the circumstances, what’s not being said - then I don’t think anyone at the club knows what’s going on really only Paul Conway.

It wouldn’t surprise me to hear that Mr Lee has left the details of strategy in the hands of Paul Conway.
    So the supporters need to hear from the man himself Paul Conway.
    Khaled may be able to supply snippets which are interesting - but we need to hear from the person who’s making the decisions.
    And it seems that he’s hiding.
    If so - why is he hiding?
    Why arn’t we at least getting a statement?

He can see the attendances dropping and hear about the discontent amongst a large proportion of supporters - so why isn’t he putting the record straight?

Does he believe the lack of people going through the gates is directly related to the position in the league?
    Because if he does - then he’s wrong.

The reduction in attendances is the position of the team in the league COUPLED to direct interference in the team by the directors - and the belief that there is a refusal by the board to invest their own money even when the club is in a dire position.
    Or is it the case that he’s so arrogant that he doesn’t care?

If I hear him say the right things - that is to say, explain the reasoning by some of the decisions - then I’ll probably be going back to the club.
    I’m wanting him to do that.
    And I’m sure many are wanting the same.
    So why isn’t he doing that ???

There used to be a common saying on here not that long ago ……. it was said in jest at the time.
    But I think it’s true now
    Ther’s summert not reight darn theer.
    Conway isn’t in hiding, he’s talking about reinventing football at the soccerex conference

Name:  7220A30A-5206-4AC9-983A-51161DA982F7.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  13.4 KB

Name:  DEF06593-1A63-4470-9823-9A2D06C745F9.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  22.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Conway isn’t in hiding, he’s talking about reinventing football at the soccerex conference

Name:  7220A30A-5206-4AC9-983A-51161DA982F7.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  13.4 KB

Name:  DEF06593-1A63-4470-9823-9A2D06C745F9.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  22.0 KB
    Bless , words fail me , I'll leave it at that .