+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark mcghee

Mark mcghee

Pity our two best performances have come against the old firm.

Livvy game was shambolic but I think players were terrible and tactics all wrong that day.

Well, rode our luck but we got a deserved point.

Hibs, shuda cuda might have, not enough guile to get the win.

St m ....the major disappointment, played poorly never laid a glove and sickened at the end when we should have saw the game out

I doubt we'd be any better or worse off points wise under mcpake but I think overall there's been a slight improvement.

It's a tough tough ask now but you never know, we need 1 more point than st j over next two games to give us an outside fighting chance.

I'm a bit more confident we wud win a playoff but our chances of getting their have reduced significantly

I think the fermers will only get a point from their last 2 games,if we cant get 3 from our next 2 we deserve to go down.

Sorry don’t see any improvement since MCGhee took over , ok played well against the ugly sisters , but much worse than McPakes side against livi and st .Mirren , who we drew with earlier at dens , can’t wait till the season ends and hopefully McGhee gone , mind you who feck will that muppet put in charge next season

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Sorry don’t see any improvement since MCGhee took over , ok played well against the ugly sisters , but much worse than McPakes side against livi and st .Mirren , who we drew with earlier at dens , can’t wait till the season ends and hopefully McGhee gone , mind you who feck will that muppet put in charge next season
    Nothing will ever be as bad as 0~5 going on 10 v county......nothing.

I quite like Mark McGhee.......hope he can work a bit of a miracle.

The shambolic state the club is in has nothing really to do with him, Nelms, most respected, other staff and mcpake who is currently on your changing history.

Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Nothing will ever be as bad as 0~5 going on 10 v county......nothing.

I quite like Mark McGhee.......hope he can work a bit of a miracle.

The shambolic state the club is in has nothing really to do with him, Nelms, most respected, other staff and mcpake who is currently on your changing history.
    The 4 nil from livi was every bit as bad as the Ross co game , McGhee the only manager in the U.K who’s been relegated more times Dundee

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Pity our two best performances have come against the old firm.

Livvy game was shambolic but I think players were terrible and tactics all wrong that day.

Well, rode our luck but we got a deserved point.

Hibs, shuda cuda might have, not enough guile to get the win.

St m ....the major disappointment, played poorly never laid a glove and sickened at the end when we should have saw the game out

I doubt we'd be any better or worse off points wise under mcpake but I think overall there's been a slight improvement.

It's a tough tough ask now but you never know, we need 1 more point than st j over next two games to give us an outside fighting chance.

I'm a bit more confident we wud win a playoff but our chances of getting their have reduced significantly
    Absolutely no improvement, players don’t like him, and Rusk. We’ve got worse.

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    The 4 nil from livi was every bit as bad as the Ross co game , McGhee the only manager in the U.K who’s been relegated more times Dundee
    Nah

Quote Originally Posted by BP33 View Post
    Absolutely no improvement, players don’t like him, and Rusk. We’ve got worse.
    I don't like the players🙄

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)