+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could sign any

If you could sign any

… two players to bolster the squad (who realistically might join) who would they be.

For me:

Ryan Gravenbirch ((Ajax wonderkid) midfield beast
    Luis Javier Suarez (Spanish League - Grenada) big but mobile striker

Michael Olise – Crystal Palace

If Everton are relegated;

Dominic Calvert Lewin - Everton

or

Anthony Gordon – Everton

or

Demarai Gray – Everton

If Everton stay up;

Ivan Toney - Brentford

I would sign Brenden Aaronson and a good left back. Jordan Zemura of Bournemouth is decent but probably wont come as Bournemouth look like they will be promoted. Norwich have a good left back - Brandon Williams who he is on loan from Scum. He might be available at the end of the season (as I firmly believe that Norwich are going down). Problem is he is from Scum.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Michael Olise – Crystal Palace

If Everton are relegated;

Dominic Calvert Lewin - Everton

or

Anthony Gordon – Everton

or

Demarai Gray – Everton

If Everton stay up;

Ivan Toney - Brentford
    Toney is the last player I want near Leeds after the type of stuff he has been saying about his own club, guy thinks he should be playing Champs League after one good season in Championship

Brennan Johnson forest looks one hell of a player

Connor Gallagher, would love to have seen him here.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Toney is the last player I want near Leeds after the type of stuff he has been saying about his own club, guy thinks he should be playing Champs League after one good season in Championship
    And that's so different to Raphina? Take the blinkers off and accept the reality of the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    I would sign Brenden Aaronson and a good left back. Jordan Zemura of Bournemouth is decent but probably wont come as Bournemouth look like they will be promoted. Norwich have a good left back - Brandon Williams who he is on loan from Scum. He might be available at the end of the season (as I firmly believe that Norwich are going down). Problem is he is from Scum.
    What is this obsession with Aaronson? He has one season with an Austrian side that's done nothing, and.....????

Williams us ok-ish, and what's the big deal with him being Scum? Where did James come from, didn't stop LUFC paying a shed load for him??

since it's a hypothetical.

Antonio - think he'd be a monster with our attacking football.
    Gallagher - seems special in the midfield and is durable. Kind of reminds me of Pablo.

doubt either would available but nice to dream.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    What is this obsession with Aaronson? He has one season with an Austrian side that's done nothing, and.....????

Williams us ok-ish, and what's the big deal with him being Scum? Where did James come from, didn't stop LUFC paying a shed load for him??
    Funny, Hopey asks a question and youre straight onto posters with different options to you suggesting their choices are crap?

For me [I'll stick to answering the question - ie 2 players] - Gallagher & Calverrt Lewin

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Funny, Hopey asks a question and youre straight onto posters with different options to you suggesting their choices are crap?

For me [I'll stick to answering the question - ie 2 players] - Gallagher & Calverrt Lewin
    I'm asking questions, as well as answering them, and I note that no-one (even the person who suggested him) has yet seen fit to answer that question. Aaronson is as unproven as any, given just 40 appearances over 2 seasons at RB Salzburg

So no, I'm not "onto posters", just querying one persons choice, or are we not supposed to do that (any more than Joel doesn't like Toney, which is perfectly entitled not to, although as I point out, Toney hasn't done anything worse at Brentford than Raphina has at Leeds).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)