+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spurs vs Newcastle Match Thread

Spurs vs Newcastle Match Thread

This is the Guardian's expected team:

Name:  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  24.3 KB

Spurs haven't beaten us yet at their new stadium i think i'm right in saying. Would be more than happy with a draw though

Expected Spurs team:

Name:  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  20.4 KB

Aye, man, I would snap your hand off for a draw. Hopefully the second half against Everton was just a result of the 4 games in 12 days catching up with us.

I won't be able to watch the game so I'm hoping that when I switch my phone back on I'll just be able to go 'phew', onto the next game.

i will be less than pleased if we dont turn up today with a reaction to losing the last 2 in the manner we did.

Spurs are on a bit of a good run but they are fragile, fickle, self privileged little darlings like their fans and the baldy **** who runs the show.,
    if we get in their faces they will collapse, the manager will have a public flounce and sky sports news will all be about them being bad rather than us being good.

I have a slight dislike for Spurs and have absolutely no time for their fans

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i
    I have a slight dislike for Spurs and have absolutely no time for their fans
    😄
    I’ll raise your ‘slight’ to ‘strong’.

I’m hoping the Dubai trip will have put our lads’ heads back in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    😄
    I’ll raise your ‘slight’ to ‘strong’.

I’m hoping the Dubai trip will have put our lads’ heads back in the right place.
    haha yeah im glad football is back, the internationals make the week drag on like.

im going for a 2-3 win for us, they will be up for it and are capable but the Saint has something to prove and will also be up for it

Manquillo in for Krafth:

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  70.6 KB

Happy enough with that. After 2 games away with Brazil, it makes sense to put Bruno on the bench. This game won't define our season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)