+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Free to enter Grand National Sweepstake

O/T:- Free to enter Grand National Sweepstake

I thought I'd give this another go and the rules are simple, with the winner getting a free £10 bet on anything they want. Just register your interest and you will be allocated a horse for the big race at 5:15pm on Saturday on a first come first served basis. There should be 40 runners, so if only 10 people enter you will get 4 horses each. There is no draw, the first person to enter gets number one when final declarations are made on Thursday, the second number two and so on. The earlier you enter the more chance you have of getting more than one horse, and it's worth mentioning that the previous two winners won it with their second horse. The two main rules are that this is open to absolutely anyone who posts on here or reads this, the only person not allowed to enter is me. Secondly, you must select the £10 free bet yourself. I will find the best odds I can from the eight bookies I have accounts with, and you can make your bet public on here or private through the PM thing. There's nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain, so have a go. If you are against gambling or horse racing in general, please feel free to make your thoughts known on a separate thread, this one is just for the sweepstake.

Yes please, can I have the winning one please?

Count me in please.

Cheers Elite, count me in please.

Might be nice if any winnings went to a local charity or another deserving cause, just a thought to give potentially something back from this board…

Count me in too please.

Good idea Keldsyke. If I'm lucky enough to be given the winning selection I'd like any money won on the subsequent free bet to go to Mind - The mental health charity who do fantastic work on a disease that is historically criminally unrecognised, underrepresented and underfunded.

Although it's a nightmare race for the serious horse racing/gambling enthusiasts out there I will supply a few tips nearer the day.

Count me in Elite, thanks!

Yes please EP

Yes please. Thank you for doing this again.

Me please EP, and thanks for organising...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast