+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Famous v The racist

This is ALL on Cormack, the Glass experiment has phucked us nearly beyond repair.

Still, he has his name on a sh1tey wee training ground.

@rsehole of a guy, just like his mate Milne.

Where is redjohn tell him he may be right about goody onewin

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Goodwin just motivated the team by publicly transfer listing them before a game we needed to win. I sure as hell wouldn't be playing my best for him after that and these players have no dignity so it was obvious what would happen. I know all bar one or two of our players are not good enough but surely play first and then wield the axe.
    Glass was a poor choice undoubtedly but I am surprised at our egomaniac chairman picking someone who also has a reasonable ego.
    This!!^

To be honest Goodwins ego is up there with the cormacks.

Goodwin just motivated the team by publicly transfer listing them before a game we needed to win. I sure as hell wouldn't be playing my best for him after that and these players have no dignity so it was obvious what would happen. I know all bar one or two of our players are not good enough but surely play first and then wield the axe.
    Glass was a poor choice undoubtedly but I am surprised at our egomaniac chairman picking someone who also has a reasonable ego.
    Who has he transfer listed that was playing today?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Imagine playing StJohnstone next week and losing.

Not that the losing part would take much imagination
    And going on from that (assuming Dundee are gone) the last game of the season is for 2nd bottom - us against Goodwin's old team, we lose and play Killie in a play-off...with Killie being managed by the guy we sacked because we were bored with his negativity and finishing 4th at worst. Doesn't take much imagination to visualise that scenario either unfortunately.

Gutless display today absolutely gutless

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Who has he transfer listed that was playing today?
    Ojo! And his substitutions were a disgrace

Glass was a lazy appointment, Goodwin was a rushed one and now obviously a poor decision as well.
    This is Cormack's doing and I suspect Milne is hinging around in the background as well - like a bad smell.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    And going on from that (assuming Dundee are gone) the last game of the season is for 2nd bottom - us against Goodwin's old team, we lose and play Killie in a play-off...with Killie being managed by the guy we sacked because we were bored with his negativity and finishing 4th at worst. Doesn't take much imagination to visualise that scenario either unfortunately.
    Been saying that's a possibility since start of march, there a disgrace and probably deserve to go down if they end up in 11th. **** cormack he's a piece of utter ****e

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Glass was a lazy appointment, Goodwin was a rushed one and now obviously a poor decision as well.
    This is Cormack's doing and I suspect Milne is hinging around in the background as well - like a bad smell.

Yup and maybe we need relegation to weed out the scum and molde for good!!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast