+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Remaining games- Who stays up?

My pants are still squeaking as we are no where near safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Bumley have a better chance of staying up than Will Smith has of winning an Oscar
    But Will Smith did win an Oscar. So you are saying Bumley are assured of staying up? I am a little confused.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    My pants are still squeaking as we are no where near safe.
    I think we look safe but we need at least a point against Palace as we could easily have 3 defeats on the bounce after leaving us needing a win at the end of season which piles pressure on.

I'm confident we will do it especially with a near fully fit squad and hopefully Bamford available for last few games but it would definitely quell a lot of fear if we can beat Palace as that for me would all but guarantee safety.

Think we will finish. on 40 points when it comes to the final game

Palace and Brighton look to be our best hopes of gaining points, man city, Chelsea and arsenal I just can't see any, and like you say, going away to Brentford and facing pontus on the last game needing something fills me with dread and a reaccurring nightmare.

Well it won't be Derby - just a shame frak isn't still there

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    After today's games, I never thought I'd say it but, thanks Christiano ronaldo for beating Norwich, and thank you pontus for a last minute winner against Watford, just need West ham to help us out tomorrow, like I've said previous, we still need others to help us out for us to cling to premiership survival.
    Just found it, Ronaldo has newborn twins and one just passed away very said makes you wonder about this life sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Just found it, Ronaldo has newborn twins and one just passed away very said makes you wonder about this life sometimes.
    Can't imagine anything worse for someone to suffer through puts football and its 'importance' into perspective.

Think palace is a loss. Not trying to be difficult. don't think we'll match up well against them and I think we'll be a little too confident.

I know I'm going to crazy but think we'll have a better chance against Arsenal. I think we'll have a chance for a point against Chelsea.

I think we'll match up well against Brentford as well. Brighton will be tough. Potter's a very good coach tactically. Jessie's not there yet.

You just know Everton will go down. Poor mans Raph Richarldoson whatever his name is 1 mtr out open goal and missed lol

Any streams for Everton game?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)